The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where did I say what he did was right? calm down. Point I was making was he's lucky that's all that happened. Those guys don't care about fans at all, unless it's industry people or artists they %+*@ with. It's sad and wrong but that's them.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Those guys don't care about fans at all, unless it's industry people or artists they %+*@ with. It's sad and wrong but that's them.

The nerve of these rogue voguers

..::goes back to the Frank Ocean thread::..

you can tell he has a corny vibe to him by some of the douche lyrics he has

he makes good music but he seems lame, he hangs with drake tho so no surprise, drake is pretty corny too minus the music

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Those guys don't care about fans at all, unless it's industry people or artists they %+*@ with. It's sad and wrong but that's them.

30t6p3b.gif
prob why we still waiting on thursday
30t6p3b.gif

I've been hearing that he and his crew don't care about fans, but I didn't want to believe it. Oh well, he still makes phenomenal music.
ohwell.gif

Some dudes are just anti-social like that and want to make good music. Maybe the fame isnt what he wants.

He didnt have to be an ##+#!$@ about it but I feel where he's coming from plus he has no label to tell him "how to act around people" He's acting like most rappers do its just that hes R&B people assume hes going to be open arms to everybody

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
at the weeknd strong arming dude to delete the photo....man up....what's he gonna do? Hit u?
laugh.gif

Have his goons corner you? Plus the 2 kids don't seem bout that life either
who got cornered?  Weekend hopped a fence w. a latte in his hand and told the guy to delete the pic....again, what's he going to do if you refuse?  Hit you?  Then he'll REALLY get his name out there....

gotta love the meme generator

I'm crackin up. My friends are up for OVO fest and randomly caught The Weeknd rollin up to Starbucks in some main part of the city. They took some pics and dude walked over to them and "angrily" made them delete all the pictures. It's really that serious to remain mysterious? full story if interested

Here's one of the pics they didn't delete

33lyvsj.jpg

Artists like Aphex Twin, Daft Punk and the Knife hate having pics of them out and interviews but they're still not @%%#%. U remember one of the Daft members DJ'd a show without a helmet and someone made a YouTube they asked dude to take it down and dude was compensated.

laugh.gif
at the weeknd strong arming dude to delete the photo....man up....what's he gonna do? Hit u?
laugh.gif

who got cornered?  Weekend hopped a fence w. a latte in his hand and told the guy to delete the pic....again, what's he going to do if you refuse?  Hit you?  Then he'll REALLY get his name out there....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

gotta love the meme generator

I'm crackin up. My friends are up for OVO fest and randomly caught The Weeknd rollin up to Starbucks in some main part of the city. They took some pics and dude walked over to them and "angrily" made them delete all the pictures. It's really that serious to remain mysterious? full story if interested

Here's one of the pics they didn't delete

33lyvsj.jpg

Homie is a straight up mess. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you missed the main point. THOSE KIDS ARE NOT BOUT THAT LIFE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldnt want my picture being taken if I looked like that in public either. This dude closes his eyes when he gets dressed?

Looks like he just came back from picking up clothes at the salvation army.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

I wouldnt want my picture being taken if I looked like that in public either. This dude closes his eyes when he gets dressed?

Looks like he just came back from picking up clothes at the salvation army.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was about to say the same thing

this whole xo thing with the t-shirt n pics are makin me lose some interest in this dude 

i mean he made 1 nice mixtape but who does he think he is

Back
Top Bottom