The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Ariana Grande has a very attractive face imo but yeah, she does have the body of a teeny bopper 
laugh.gif

i know yall bein funny but i hope ariana does transform
This.

Based off her singles (don't follow her) she is too "bubble gum pop music" but with a voice like hers she has a high ceiling.

Just give her time. Shes gonna age like fine wine.

Probly by 25 is when she'll be a stunner

I haven't had difficulty waiting for a new project since Thursday honestly. After my thirst that summer, I've sat back patiently :lol:

The wait for Thursday and EOS was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
nothing will ever compare to all that

I would stay up til 3 Pacific every night thinking Thursday was dropping. Like every day. Each night it didn't drop, falling asleep was pretty difficult

Last edited:
lmao no lie when EOS dropped I legit listened to it like for like 5 hours straight on repeat. Sh*t was fire man. Back in my prime bumping that in he whip, at the gym, during study halls, lunch lmao.

lmao no lie when EOS dropped I legit listened to it like for like 5 hours straight on repeat. Sh*t was fire man. Back in my prime bumping that in he whip, at the gym, during study halls, lunch lmao.

Study halls in your prime? :lol: Some of yall peaked early.

I really did man....and to be honest I'm glad I got the experimenting out of the way early. it's real out here lol. no longer mess with the green or the rave enhancers. but word shouts to able man, made me like a god in high school lmao.

Back
Top Bottom