The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: I can imagine them saying "I wonder who that guy is that's featured on Ariana Grande's song. Does he have any of his own material?"

Only to listen to his body of work with :wow: faces

roll.gif
I think about that every time it comes on. I lowkey look around their cubicles to see if they vibin too

:lol: are they?

You should tell them they need to try some of his other stuff. Recommend them some stuff and have them come into the office the next day avoiding your glances and **** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girl I had on hold while pulling up her account was humming his part and I was like *unmute*.... "ohh you a fan of the weekend?!" all lurker like and she gasped and laughed. Caught that *** on some lowkey ish.

Last edited:
^ you already got her #, you already know whats #next :pimp:

edit - make sure she bad doe

Last edited:
Only has her addy, age, other important docs. She pays on time though... Never late. 33 don't know if shes single married or has kids. that's all I know. Her credit must be pretty good because most of the time if its not they need deposits. Damn im givin yall the most! lol

Im coo though. I got a bad one but if I didn't, being here around these corporate business ladies who look like they need a break and some of that tlc. Trust! Weeknd would be on the play list with a bottle of champagne and candles on that keep this on a low low cause the other office girls are next on the menu after you. :pimp:

Last edited:
Do you all ever think the different albums require/promotes a different buzz?

Like I can only imagine what it's like to do lines with yambs while listening to HoB, whereas Thursday puts me in mind of drunk nights of taking shots with the yambs.

Am I alone on this one?

I don't believe he'll have the entire soundtrack, but by the looks of it, he'll be playing a large role in its production. Like someone else said, him being a part of the soundtrack kind of makes me want to read the book or something. :lol:

Whoa this is news. Weeknd got dibs on 50 shades?!

White girls bout to lose they minds.... (majority of those who read the book and are looking forward to the movie)

Back
Top Bottom