The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 

I DON'T know if I'm ready for this again 
tired.gif

So he performed a new song or something last night? Or that snippet is the only thing that dropped? I'm at work right now and can't listen to anything >:.

Been ready for some new album material from the boy abel. I know he won't disappoint us. That song from the snippet sounds crazy

Fams.... the bass on that snippet.....

Agreed with some of yall. Mischief will be performed. I'm gonna get myself into trouble with my girl 
roll.gif

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 

I DON'T know if I'm ready for this again |I

Lemme guess your gonna smash more European females...every night....from France to Rome...and never show proof...we all just have to take your word for it...things that make you go hmm...

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 

I DON'T know if I'm ready for this again |I

Lemme guess your gonna smash more European females...every night....from France to Rome...and never show proof...we all just have to take your word for it...things that make you go hmm...

**** out of here dusty little troll **** :lol:

Seriously you shtick gets a D- I've seen you popping off in ST you're bottom tier troll status. NT deserves better. :rofl:

Last edited:
Just because someone has a dissenting opinion does not mean Troll.

Stop being a sheep. Think for yourself once.

Just because I disagree with the masses doesn't mean trolling.

This dude parades around like some international playboy or bachelor of the year

Well i don't know one Casanova or lothario in this day in age that don't got ig Twitter or Facebook...

"Guys if weeknd releases another song...I'm have to pay for my 6th abortion this month"

"If weeknd keeps doing this my main and my side gonna be getting in fist fights over me"

Sure yA right

A dude could come on here and post
"Smashed Rihanna and t swift last night...3some"

And you dudes would believe it..and ask."did you do it while listening to kiss land or trilogy"

Last edited:
This thread has gotten a lot weirder. Used to be us just thirsting over Abel. Now we got dudes thirsting over each other in here.

HBD HOB :pimp:

Some loved it off the bat. Some it took a couple spins to get into it. Was this a group? What? It's one dude?

Either way, it left us all fiending for more, trying to decipher pictures, tweets and forum posts on when the next tape was dropping. After HOB dropped, nothing was the same. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom