The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"THEY GONNA HAVE TO CALL ME JUST QUINT AFTER THIS TRACK" 
roll.gif

THIS PART KILLLLLLLED ME 
roll.gif
 (3:02)

Last edited:
Thank you Abel..
pimp.gif
  I was afraid I was going to be burnt out a little bit after listening to the non CDQ of The hills so many time.  But I was so wrong, the CDQ is just so much better.r
smokin.gif

Really feeling In the 90's also.  Dude can't miss right now.

Quint got me cracking the **** up as usual! :rofl: :rofl:

"They gonna just have to call me Quint after this drop... Or Q... Cuz I'm not gonna be big no mo'"

:x

Earned it and Where you belong is with Trilogy, KL, and The noise. These needed their own track list and I just got some new over the ear headphones. ..my gawd!

>>> When you go through every link to hear all the leaked songs and none of them work and you start to just think God doesn't want you to hear them.... #FeelsBadMan

Soundcloud has them all up if you search. Granted they keep getting taken down, but there's always someone else that's able to get them right back out there. The record company are working around the clock to kill these leaks. :lol:

Soundcloud has them all up if you search. Granted they keep getting taken down, but there's always someone else that's able to get them right back out there. The record company are working around the clock to kill these leaks. :lol:

It's actually not a person taking them down, most companies just use an algorithm.

That Quint video went exactly as expected :pimp:

The Hills cdq takes me back two weeks ago when I bumped the struggle version in da whip :pimp:

Whew glad those days are over

Last edited:
It's actually not a person taking them down, most companies just use an algorithm.

Must be a pretty intricate system for them to sweep the internet many times over like that to catch all the links that have popped up. Any more info?

I went looking and found this :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea who would ever even think to make that. Makes me want to throw on a fredora, shades, and a linen suit :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom