The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

It's OK guys.

Roy Woods and SAFE are gonna take the weeknds spot soon anyways

pimp.gif

WOW, flow sounds just like Drizzys "The Language"

So it sounds like the transition is complete. I'll still give it a spin though, I got low expectations so I can be as openminded as possible :lol:

That fan video feels real forced though....especially my man with the lighter having an emotional breakdown in the middle of the room.

The funniest thing about that video is everyone chilling on the couch and he dying on the floor :rofl: :rofl:

Abel is a superior vocalists then anybody trying to take his crown at the moment , that on top of him fathering 90 percent of their style .

Cant rock with those calling this a pop album. If this is pop, then I been missing out. There's only 2 - 3 songs that can be considered pop.
It's not standard pop. He put his twist on it for sure. He brought in major pop producers and was definitely going for that specific sound (IMO)

I do wonder which songs will catch on with the radio. What are you guys' guesses as which songs he pushes as the next singles?

Dark Times is my guess. To me that is a very poppy song

hold on, dark times is pop?

I can't say I've really tried to listen, never heard the hills until now though and its fire.

Just makes me want to listen to Kiss Land though, which is what I am currently doing. :smokin

Acquainted/Girls Born in the 90's I think is the first time someone bodied a song and then remixed their own song and made a new song and made it even better :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm feeling acquainted a lot. Definitely a tough call between it and IT90s. :smokin

Will report back tomorrow after these shrooms wear off with my second opinion

:rofl:

give me a listening party with my NTXO famb and a bunch of prostitutes & blow

Amen.

Listened to it twice, and it only got better. Those last 3 tracks
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

As You Are
nthat.gif

Tell Your Friends
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That choir on Angel tho is a bid ridiculous. He didn't have to do that. And Losers still sucks. Garbage *** hook.

What can I say, I like this joint fellaz. *Ye Shrugs*

Yall trippin the young God delivered !

It's called elevating as an artist I see the growth def getting a couple copies ![emoji]128293[/emoji]

You're not doing anything admirable fam, you're just being a masochist :lol:

The base drop on Prisoner is so mean, son :x :pimp:

The way it comes in JUST as that godly chorus begins is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom