The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nice, short set at Bumbershoot in Seattle sunday, dude doesn't have an ego, it's weird, he doesn't buy into 'the weeknd' hype which is cool because he hasn't lost himself, but he honestly seems under confident, seemed taxed. maybe he's just sick of playing the same songs over and over and over. Whatever your lifestyle is it always feels like groundhog's day but when you have to tour and repeat your material everyday it's a constant reminder.

the crowd made me feel old AF :/

disappointed he didn't play Acquainted or Gone.
hes been everywhere this past year. 

performing the almost exact same one hour set at all these festivals. 

I remember the first time I listened to chopped and screwed it was like listening to the brand new songs. Had to put all of it on my iTunes. Those were also the dirty sprite drinking days.

The original Odd Look remix that dropped before Kissland actually came out sounds a lot better than the one on the album.. I think its a little more sped up or something

I don't recall the OG Odd Look sounding any different from the album version. It was so long ago though so I'm probably wrong. My computer that would have the mp3 on it is long gone too :smh:.

Last edited:
Acquainted is my track 
pimp.gif

The more I listen to gbit90s, the more I think he scraped it because of Bill Cosby vibe to it lol. And although he's a 90s baby, some 90s babies are still underage

The Weeknd's Entire New Album Has Charted on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

The Weeknd's 12 Titles on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (dated Sept. 19, 2015)
No. 1, "Can't Feel My Face"
No. 2, "The Hills"
No. 16, "Prisoner," featuring Lana Del Rey (debut)
No. 19, "Tell Your Friends" (debut)
No. 22, "Acquainted" (debut)
No. 23, "Real Life" (debut)
No. 27, "Shameless" (debut)
No. 31, "Losers," featuring Labrinth (debut)
No. 35, "Dark Times," featuring Ed Sheeran (debut)
No. 36, "In the Night" (debut)
No. 38, "Angel" (debut)
No. 42, "As You Are" (debut)

As impressive as those achievements are, The Weeknd's big week includes even more notable chart honors:

On the Billboard Hot 100, as previously reported, The Weeknd is the first solo male artist since T.I. in 2008 to boast two songs in the top three in the same week ("Face" and "Hills," at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively).

He makes even more news on the chart: With 10 titles, The Weeknd is just the sixth artist in the Hot 100's 57-year history with 10 or more tracks on the list at the same time. He joins Drake and the Beatles, who share the mark with 14 concurrent entries, as well as Lil Wayne, Taylor Swift and American Idol winner David Cook.
Billboard

The young gawd quickly on his way to legendary.

We'll never see that Gone album now :lol:

Last edited:
Welp finally back. Between the bottom 5 slander some of yall were throwing and me moving I had to take a break from this thread. Some of yall had me ready to throw my phone 
laugh.gif
. But I haven't taken a break from BBTM. I knew I would and I'm feeling ALL the tracks minus ICFMF. Driving down the interstate 7am coming back from work with Dark Times playing 
sick.gif
..feels fams

Glad the boy eatin. And I got my CD in from ticketmaster. 

Ight Abel take the world back into the darkness you came from 
pimp.gif

As You Are & In The Night bout to do damage on that chart.

:pimp: :pimp:

Losers too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom