The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The type of girls I savaged with didn't know the difference between the different types of Henny. I was broke in undergrad back then, so I couldn't justify spending $30+ on a bottle when shorty didn't care what it was, so long as it kept flowing. Good times, man. :smh: :smokin

Isn't broncos19dm broncos19dm just starting college? You've got all the ammo you need fam. It's time for you to flourish for the ntxo cats that aren't out there anymore. :lol:

I stay on the clear... so confession time, I @Larry David  have never purchased a bottle of Hennessy... have I been sleep? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Henny just goes down sooooooooo smooth. It's a little sweet for me, but I find the priv less sweet.

Big fan of Tequila though. Keep a couple silvers at the house.

Last edited:
"Too much tequila, I had too much tequila, they tried to cuff me like I was single **** it I'm back to Henny :pimp: "

Real N_ know about that Paul tho

Privilege always puts me in chill mode. Much smoother than VS. XO is where it's at but that ish way too expensive. Jack always brought out the true savage in me though. Doing scumbag type ish I ain't proud of :lol:

I can't do jack after I had a bad experience with Mezcal years ago. Thought it was a good idea to drink half a big round bottle in an hour. Now anything that taste like tequila to me turns my stomach. Though I love cafe patron and that one more expensive bottle of patron every now and then

1800 & Patron are good, only problem with tequila is no matter how drunk you are, you just want more & more. At least that's the affect it always has on me.

Privilege always puts me in chill mode. Much smoother than VS. XO is where it's at but that ish way too expensive. Jack always brought out the true savage in me though. Doing scumbag type ish I ain't proud of :lol:
Hit it on the head!!!

When jack is on the table anything goes

Privilege gets me on too but I feel different when it's jack

1800 & Patron are good, only problem with tequila is no matter how drunk you are, you just want more & more. At least that's the affect it always has on me.

This man knows. Tequila til it kills ya. :smh:

Last edited:
Hit it on the head!!!

When jack is on the table anything goes

Privilege gets me on too but I feel different when it's jack
Right setting anything gonna getcha hype but I swear jack bring that animal out. End up in jail on that ish if you don't handle it right 
laugh.gif

The real song will be revealed and the one that he performed/released will prove to have been a hoax.

Back
Top Bottom