The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Okay I'm interested in how these three will flow to start the album

If these are songs meant for radio spins, we're not gonna get anything dark and savage. I'm not saying that's what we can look forward to on the album, just saying don't get y'all hopes up for a single that is meant to drive up sales.

Anybody who has hope for that needs to let it go. That part of Abel is done with. In fact I think he just needs to go ahead and change up his subject material. We'll always have Trilogy and Kiss Land but pop star Abel is here to stay

Last edited:
Listened to Kiss Land for the first time in a few months at least and it's aging wonderfully in my opinion.

Even "Live For" feels a little less like Reggie now :lol

It took all my self-control to not bust out into a one-man soul train line when "Wanderlust Remix" came on.

That 'Wanderlust' remix stays in the rotation, especially when I have the AUX or control of the speaker when out with people. Everyone loves that **** :lol :hat

Listened to Kiss Land for the first time in a few months at least and it's aging wonderfully in my opinion.

Even "Live For" feels a little less like Reggie now
laugh.gif

It took all my self-control to not bust out into a one-man soul train line when "Wanderlust Remix" came on.
How I feel everytime it comes on 
laugh.gif

18968f859859515fe7b760ed56ad19ae.gif

18 tracks would've had me geeking a couple years ago :lol.

Hoping for 5 tracks of decent The Noise impersonating The Weeknd.

Kendrick the only good feature :x

This album is gonna end up making me appreciate BBTM more for the mediocreness it is :{

Might just be me but those drums in that snippet kinda remind me of Outside. Dope.

Also what happened to that JT feature that was supposed to be on the album? Guess he got cut lol

Kendrick Lamar is the most random pairing but they both used Beach House samples for their songs so I like the common link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom