The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Kinda sounds like the beginning of Call Out My Name samples a little bit of the end of Lonely Star.

He uses flow and cadence on certain songs that sound super familiar can't say exactly but it's super obvious

Not a bad thing just noticeble and I can't tell if the cadence is from his old days or new

If you looking at the cover he's going back to hiding his face. I think that's a shout out to his old fans, I could be reaching tho.

If you looking at the cover he's going back to hiding his face. I think that's a shout out to his old fans, I could be reaching tho.
Nah, I definitely made that assessment as well.

This reinvigorated the day 1s for sure. Highly looking forward to the direction of the next album but I won't be upset if it's pop fodder and he drops gems like this often

I'm really hoping we get another project this year... possibly that connects to this title since there is a comma at the end :nerd:

Know some of y'all are into this cover art style so figured I'd throw it in here:

NWDqmcsIj3snnUn8Cbeyx59lCD62ZN6rGzWjRfDMQ64.jpg

His reaction to that switch on "I Was Never There":rofl: My thoughts exactly. Best part of the song.

20180331_181047-gif.2087904

Attachments

• 20180331_181047.gif
    20180331_181047.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 193

He's rocking earrings again too?
Did he wear them during Starboy era?
Peep that trailer he released on Twitter.

Has dude been in the media recently? I don't feel like I've seen as much of him in general which could be a good thing

When he was out there raking up the spotlight with his famous girlfriends and what not, his whole aura had definitely changed up

If he goes back to being a little more reclusive that's probably a good thing for the music for our interests

He’s definitely heartbroken and depressed af. Clear sign of the music and his avoidance of anything media related.

Back
Top Bottom