The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
DdaJ2zXVwAEXCrh.jpg

Facts. Delete that **** from the hard drive. **** all that lovey dicey ****. We off that.

And to be honest, he might as well delete king of the falloff from his hard drive and permanently remove it from any setlists he performs. Wish the interviewer would’ve had the courage to call him out on his worst song to date.

But I’m glad he’s not with shorty. Get this man a line. Pronto.

Facts. Delete that **** from the hard drive. **** all that lovey dicey ****. We off that.

And to be honest, he might as well delete king of the falloff from his hard drive and permanently remove it from any setlists he performs. Wish the interviewer would’ve had the courage to call him out on his worst song to date.

But I’m glad he’s not with shorty. Get this man a line. Pronto.

200.gif

Went too far

Is anyone here still a stan?

I woulda been all over that Marvel collab on the shop 2 years ago.

Is anyone here still a stan?

I woulda been all over that Marvel collab on the shop 2 years ago.

Not a stan, but I dig almost all of his stuff -- even Starboy era
I still remember staying up late in college, waiting for HOB / Thursday / EOS to release
To seeing him be awkward / shy on stage when he performed live
And now we see him fully confident in himself, headlining Coachella

I would say so for myself. But his merch/apparel hasn't been doing it for me for the most part. Think he could do a lot better.

I thought his H&M stuff was cool. I have the bomber, black hoodie, and maroon hoodie.

As far as his scrapped project goes, if it's poppy in the sense like it sounded like Secrets I want to hear it :nerd:. Secrets one of my favorite tracks on Starboy.

Back
Top Bottom