The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Has he finally taken king of the falloff out of his set list?

Need to know this before I pay to see him live again.

I'd have to agree with I Was Never There & Hurt You. I'll add in Privilege and those 3 songs are the most emotional driven songs on the EP

Wasted Times is sexy, I mean the overall feel of it, it has this erotic feel to it (pause all of that, but it’s exactly how the song sounds to me)

I'd have to agree with I Was Never There & Hurt You. I'll add in Privilege and those 3 songs are the most emotional driven songs on the EP

Especially watching his coachella set when he played those songs. Thankfully I downloaded the video before it got taken down.

I commend how dedicated you guys are to this bit.

The day will come where you guys decide to call it off and admit that you’ve found king of the falloff to be cringeworthy this entire time.

You ever accidentally step in dog **** because someone forgot the clean up their pup’s poop? That feeling of disgust and internal outrage is the exact feeling I get when I hear so much as a snippet of that monstrosity.

It’s undoubtedly in the bottom 5 of the worst songs in his catalogue. I’d rather listen to the 50 shades of grey bull**** he had before king in the landfill.

Back
Top Bottom