The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
My cover has always been
tumblr_mn38fsDtbF1r8lnylo1_r1_500.jpg

I didn't wanna see this dude at all, just like the mixtapes lol

Got the 2xl KS cover L/S :pimp:

I just LOVE this album! It was just a weird way I went from being introduced to this man through features, then found KL and it just match up with this one girl in my life then another and for the fall :smokin it was the soundtrack for this short period of my life that I didn't think would happen but it did.

Man check this out. Angel slander will not be tolerated.

I would go back and forth with you on that one, but we ntxo fam. So I’ll chalk that one up for the sake of the squad.

Ultimately...

I hope you find somebody

I hope you find somebody...

Somebody to lovvvvvvve

You god damn fool :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this just made me burst into tears.....

Hey man, the site re-upped on 2X in the Super Fantastic tees and a few other tops it looks like.

Grabbed the black tee to continue my collection (only missing the Trilogy 5 Year Anniversary joint :smh:), and I might grab those long sleeves if they can be had still later in the week.

Ended up copping the black longsleeve joint, thanks for the heads up on the restock :smokin

Hey man, the site re-upped on 2X in the Super Fantastic tees and a few other tops it looks like.

Grabbed the black tee to continue my collection (only missing the Trilogy 5 Year Anniversary joint :smh:), and I might grab those long sleeves if they can be had still later in the week.

Thanks for the heads up. Just copped the fantastic tee but still waiting on the hoodies :lol:

I'm tempted to buy the super fantastic cap but if it's anything like the trilogy cap, I'm gonna be tight.

Back
Top Bottom