The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Nah, he did his thing. It's hilarious but still good wish his verse was longer

imo he's 2/2 with these features just not the types of features we're used to lol
I don’t want to say he’s a sellout, but what’s more inauthentic than doing a spanish feature when you’re not a spanish speaker?

He doesn’t need to follow Drake and Biebs playbook.

What’s next a country feature?

Last edited:
I don’t want to say he’s a sellout, but what’s more un authentic than doing a spanish feature when you’re not a spanish speaker?

He doesn’t need to follow Drake and Biebs playbook.

What’s next a country feature?

The Spanish wave been strong. I been ****ing heavy with it for a min now it was only a matter of time before cross over took place

He had like 4 lines of non English lol. But if the whole verse was in Spanish I still wouldn’t look at it the way you do, it’s a vibe only thing that matters

The Spanish wave been strong. I been ****ing heavy with it for a min now it was only a matter of time before cross over took place

He had like 4 lines of non English lol. But if the whole verse was in Spanish I still wouldn’t look at it the way you do, it’s a vibe only thing that matters
I mean using the same logic, kpop wave been strong too. You wouldn’t question it if he was on a BTS feature singing in Korean?

I’m not saying he has to pigeonhole himself creatively but at a certain point you have to question his artistic integrity.

singing in a language you are unfamiliar with for more dollars is tip toeing that line for me personally

anyway you’re entitled to your own opinion

Last edited:
I mean using the same logic, kpop wave been strong too. You wouldn’t question it if he was on a BTS feature singing in Korean?

I’m not saying he has to pigeonhole himself creatively but at a certain point you have to question his artistic integrity.

singing in a language you are unfamiliar with for more dollars is tip toeing that line for me personally

anyway you’re entitled to your own opinion
Depends on if it’s a good vibe in regards to the k pop. It’s not like he’s even going as hard as drake does on wave hopping

And I don’t begrudge or criticize drake for that either tbh

Now look, performing at the SB is def sell out status. Unless he hits the stage and does HOB :nerd: 🤔 :rofl:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy as hell he's prob going to make a **** load of money and everything else

Dog imagine if he even did like a few Mixtape songs a KissLand track and a MDM track or two all sprinkled in

Just as a shout to the degenerate XO fans. I'd def lose my ****

Back
Top Bottom