The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I really love After Hours + the deluxe man, it dropped at a really dark time for me .

And when I go back and listen to a lot of those songs it brings back those times -- but it really did serve as the soundtrack for what I was feeling

If it was the first time in a while I was like sheesh, Abel bringing the vibes back for me rn lol

Def stands as way better to me than Dawn, it's more for me and what I'm looking for

I really love After Hours + the deluxe man, it dropped at a really dark time for me .

And when I go back and listen to a lot of those songs it brings back those times -- but it really did serve as the soundtrack for what I was feeling

If it was the first time in a while I was like sheesh, Abel bringing the vibes back for me rn lol

Def stands as way better to me than Dawn, it's more for me and what I'm looking for

released at the peak of covid too..

After Hours dropped exactly two weeks after shelter in place mandates dropped in the Bay Area.

Had been in the house for two weeks, no in person social contact.

Right around midnight when After Hours hit Apple Music, my home girl (completely platonic) hit me asking if I was listening.

Invited me to slide through her crib to pop and house roll while listening to the album. Great night. :lol:

I memba driving and walking down Madison,5th, Park & everything East to the fdr nightly during COVID. AH was blasting down the streets with not a soul in sight most times.

Never seen the city shutdown like so.
The job put us up to be closer to the hospital in hotels; helping to fix a lot of missed opportunities. Hospital workers are some of the freakiest freaks walking these streets.

And After Hours will be the soundtrack to an unforgettable moment in time. I almost always skip Hardest to Love cuz that’s just not a good song or look for the gawd.
Dawn is a better pop experience while AH has more classic Weeknd vibes. I like both equally I think. I’ll have one as better on Sunday then switch by Friday 🤷

Back
Top Bottom