The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I was logged on, credit information already stored....didnt matter. Page never loaded for me once.

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

Same thing happened to me but after the forth time I got through but I forget to put in for 2 tix.

Are there any ticket master Genie's on here? How does the damn thing work? Is there a reason that my particular computer, or isp, or what ever other jargon there is that prevented ticketmaster from loading the purchase page on my screen?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Are there any ticket master Genie's on here? How does the damn thing work? Is there a reason that my particular computer, or isp, or what ever other jargon there is that prevented ticketmaster from loading the purchase page on my screen?

It's not that difficult of a concept. 10,000 tickets trying to be bought to a 1300 person venue. Kinda tough

Ticketmaster: "We have no more tickets available for this venue."

tumblr_m2cbvhs3UR1r9yu9b.jpg

I called a little before 10 & got through on my first try. By the time I got through the automated service it was 10:01 when I tried confirming my order... Already sold out.
indifferent.gif

Last resort is stubhub, but Im afraid to even look at those prices
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I called a little before 10 & got through on my first try. By the time I got through the automated service it was 10:01 when I tried confirming my order... Already sold out.
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Don't subject yourself to looking at stubhub prices until the day before/the day of the show. Ticket brokers and re-sellers jack up prices to absurd amounts to see if they can catch any suckers and then the prices become more reasonable as the show approaches. 

Originally Posted by JD161616

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Don't subject yourself to looking at stubhub prices until the day before/the day of the show. Ticket brokers and re-sellers jack up prices to absurd amounts to see if they can catch any suckers and then the prices become more reasonable as the show approaches. 
just wondering how much are the tickets being sold for originally on ticket master. stubhub has some for 150~ which not that bad for concert ticket. 

Originally Posted by Dragon

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
just wondering how much are the tickets being sold for originally on ticket master. stubhub has some for 150~ which not that bad for concert ticket. 
I paid $32 plus service fees for the D.C. show.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

laugh.gif
 damn

I wonder what Tank has to say about The Weeknd now. No official album and the young boy going on a mini international tour.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I wonder what Tank has to say about The Weeknd now. No official album and the young boy going on a mini international tour.

North American

Originally Posted by quik1987

North American
May 31 – June 2, 2012 - Barcelona, Spain (Primavera Sound Festival) – Buy Tickets

June 7 – 10, 2012 - Porto, Portugal (Optimus Primavera Sound) – Buy Tickets

July 6 – 7, 2012 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (PITCH Fest) – Buy Tickets
July 7, 2012 - London, UK (Wireless Fest) –

if you count festivals...

He probably doesnt care they arent even competing for the same fanbase  Tank was just responding to some manfan talking about twitter followers
laugh.gif

Its like asking a 10 year rap vet with accolades how he feels about ASAP touring without an "official album"

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

laugh.gif
 damn
$36.75 Altogether for the NYC shows.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by quik1987

North American
May 31 – June 2, 2012 - Barcelona, Spain (Primavera Sound Festival) – Buy Tickets

June 7 – 10, 2012 - Porto, Portugal (Optimus Primavera Sound) – Buy Tickets

July 6 – 7, 2012 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (PITCH Fest) – Buy Tickets

July 7, 2012 - London, UK (Wireless Fest) –

if you count festivals...

I stand corrected

I really wanted to attend one of the NYC shows with my #her. Never going to pay the prices i'm seeing right now.

This reminds me of Wiz Khalifa right after Kush & OJ in terms of major response from the indie/internet/slightly underground crowd.

Back
Top Bottom