The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
This joint sounds like it's gonna be
pimp.gif

damn it.. why'd I preview that song :smh::smh::smh:

sounds like MJ on this track.. also glad it's not a cover of Amy Winehouse / Zutons "Valerie"

Last edited:
i just listened to wicked games this dude & its honestly my 1st time hearin his solo ****. i like that song tho so im tryn see if yall can recommend me other **** by him

^^This!
Since I will be gettin' the album on iTunes, I need a copy just to keep it in plastic.

I dont think so. It would have to be a 2 disc album at least if not 3 disc.

I doubt that Universal would produce a double disc album for a new artists. Who knows though

i just listened to wicked games this dude & its honestly my 1st time hearin his solo ****. i like that song tho so im tryn see if yall can recommend me other **** by him

How in the hell have you gone two years without hearing anything? That doesn't even sound possible.

How in the hell have you gone two years without hearing anything? That doesn't even sound possible.
i mean i heard that song crew love wit drake but thats all i can think of. i dont listen to the radio at all i dont watch videos on tv & im generally not influenced by other people when it comes to my musical choices, so apparently it was very possible

^^This!
Since I will be gettin' the album on iTunes, I need a copy just to keep it in plastic.
I dont think so. It would have to be a 2 disc album at least if not 3 disc.

I doubt that Universal would produce a double disc album for a new artists. Who knows though
They already said there's gonna be physical copies though.

How do you think it might work out? I see what you mean about the double disc thing for a new artist...that **** is practically unheard of.
That's very possible. Not everyone listens to R&B (especially new artists). He just started getting radio play recently and is only bubbling in mainstream because of Drake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom