The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bro, it'll be this thursday.  I can just feel it.  My body can feel it.  

Just kidding.  So basically in the next month we'll get a title.  And then the following month probably some artwork.  The month after that, the first single.  And then the month after that one, an interview.  And then finally a month after that, we'll find out its delayed.  And then a month after the last month, hopefully just hopefully it'll drop on thursday.

What if he drops it this week :nerd:
Release dates are becoming overrated now :nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Soon never means soon... I doubt we'll see it before the end of Summer/early Fall like someone suggested above.

New Weeknd :pimp:

I'd spazz out if the album really released "soon."

Need some new music cause Kendrick & Sean's newjoints don't do anything for me.

I'm sure he'll drop it so it has enough time to rock all summer , then go on tour in the fall.

Foreal I thought i was the only one who's ppls new music ain't doing anythin for me. Since Drake dropped forever I was a big fan. And his recent stuff just im not feeling execept for a few. Like him and everybody else tryin to hop on that migos flow instead of stayin in your own lane. Same with big sean but that's just how I feel. To me Able stays in his own lane which is why he's probably my #1

Won't be listening to anything shy of a studio quality full song unless it's from the Kimmel performance. Glad to know that the wheels are in motion though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom