The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
in the 90s :x :x :x

who produced this madness. came with the max martin batch but it doesnt have that type of feel at all

Finally came in the mail 
glasses.gif
. Wearing this to Sweet Life Festival on Sunday.

I Can't Feel My Face will get spun in all the dance spots. Still has the darkness to it because we all know what it's about :lol:

In The Night is cool. Haven't heard In The 90s yet.

It basically sounds like he's trying to do his best MJ impersonation. (This is not a comparison because I know one of you will take it as such)

I can hear the duality/pseudo struggle between the lyrics and sound in ICFMF. Reminiscent of Wanderlust and Odd Look, both of which are a pleasure to listen to.

The more I play it, the more I like it. I have a feeling this will be a summer hit, if not THE summer banger.

It's his time y'all. :pimp: :pimp:

Not looking forward to the ticket prices/hype for the next tour.

Last edited:
Just realized he's performing at The Roots Picnic here in Philly this weekend. Might have to stop by.

Man after a full day ICFMF and In the 90's are HITTERS.

ICFMF could elevate son to some Miguel/Bruno Mars type levels if he wanted to go that route. Song is gonna **** the entire summer up, it's gonna be his "Adorn"

In the 90's though. 
mean.gif

I know few are doubting dudes quality and are more concerned about not getting what they're used to but everything son has ever touched is gold. I've said it before but HOB, is nothing like Thursday. EOS isn't that close to either of it's two predecessors either. We all know the story with the greatness tha tis Kissland.

I'm a man of science and the facts and evidence up until this point don't lie. As of right now there's no reason to doubt whatever creative process is leading up to the next album.

Last edited:

Man after a full day ICFMF and In the 90's are HITTERS.

ICFMF could elevate son to some Miguel/Bruno Mars type levels if he wanted to go that route. Song is gonna **** the entire summer up, it's gonna be his "Adorn"

In the 90's though. 
mean.gif

I know few are doubting dudes quality and are more concerned about not getting what they're used to but everything son has ever touched is gold. I've said it before but HOB, is nothing like Thursday. EOS isn't that close to either of it's two predecessors either. We all know the story with the greatness tha tis Kissland.

I'm a man of science and the facts and evidence up until this point don't lie. As of right now there's no reason to doubt whatever creative process is leading up to the next album.
Well said. 

Them KTT boys is something else, I'm talkin 10 posts every 5 seconds :wow:

That site is a "get what you need and go" kind of forum for me for that exact reason. Well, that and the general level of lameness among the posters :lol:

Mad ___s over there got 10,000+ posts in a year and **** because of that Twitter-esque behavior.

Last edited:
I don't even have an account, I hear you on the "get what you need and bounce". But I found myself updating and refreshing constantly to see if any new info was posted.. and jesus christ, they got their own language over there 
laugh.gif
 semi entertaining not gonna lie

I'm just fascinated that there can be so many others as obsessed as I am

Last edited:
I was just on ktt for that same reason. They've got that thread moving.

In the 90s is in contention to be top 10 for me, b. It knocked Mood Music out of consideration. :smh:

Them KTT boys is something else, I'm talkin 10 posts every 5 seconds 
eek.gif

That site is a "get what you need and go" kind of forum for me for that exact reason. Well, that and the general level of lameness among the posters
laugh.gif

Mad ___s over there got 10,000+ posts in a year and **** because of that Twitter-esque behavior.
to tell the truth, NT ain't that much different these days.  General is almost unbearable at this point

Last edited:
Not really feeling ICFMF. The other 2 are good though. In the Night could be great.

Last edited:
After endless repeats I **** with all 3 songs.

Girls Born In The 90's obviously is the best of the 3 because it's got that blatant 
devil.gif
 going for it.

I can see how some of y'all don't like ICFMF but got damn have I been grooving that ****.

Got me feeling like a young Travolta when that funky beat/hook drops.

Last edited:
I got them thinking that they want me
Although they know they not the only
I got them wanting to embrace their sins
These girls born in the 90s are dangerous...

:smh:

I gotta be honest... ICFMF is bad.

In The Night is decent.

Girls Born In The 90's is really good.

Plz no kiss land producer on the album [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Only heard "I can't feel my face" I like it. Don't mind it as that club song but when I get ol girl back to the crib tho we going straight to "High for this" and letting the playlist go.

Now that It was mentioned, I completely forgot that I took it back to the House of Balloons this past weekend. I was so faded. **** felt like I was back in 2011. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom