The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
The women :nerd: . The music :nerd: . Abel be settin dudes up forreal. 

Stood 6 hours just to get front row and it was WELL worth it.

XO

this the kind of **** that kills me about this thread. all this talk about women, drugs, calling the Weeknd god, then we have a post like this.

you went to a festival and waited 6 ******* hours for front row, how would you know how the women were? i'll give you a break because you're probably young, but you'll realize later on that there's more to shows than seeing the artist front row.

this the kind of **** that kills me about this thread. all this talk about women, drugs, calling the Weeknd god, then we have a post like this.

you went to a festival and waited 6 ******* hours for front row, how would you know how the women were? i'll give you a break because you're probably young, but you'll realize later on that there's more to shows than seeing the artist front row.

I see what you're saying. But yes I'm young. I'm 17. I can't do much. Plus this was my first time seeing him live and he was one of the artists that I've been wanting to see live for forever. I didn't know when he was going to come back to the area, so I made sure I was good this time around. And I did exaggerate on how long I waited. It was shorter but still a long wait. And those hours waiting wasn't doing nothing. I was just waiting at the stage he was gonna be on and saw artists like Vic Mensa, Banks, etc... 

Don't really see why this post was necessary at all but how many opportunities do you get to see your favorite artist that close? He only does arenas with assigned seating now. Opportunity for sometbing like that is wayyyyy rarer than being around women, being around people at a music festival, partying, etc. He literally could've started partying after the concert and still had a crazy memorable night. Not sure what the problem is.

Dude is really trying to pile on a teenage for wanting to be front and center to see one of his favorite artists? :stoneface:

As if it's completely impossible for the guy to have caught glimpses of the women that were in attendance while waiting for weeknd to come on. God forbid he went to a music festival for the actual... Music. :smh:

You dudes are so overly critically at its just corny, b.

Always has to be some rando come in here and talk out the side of they neck 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

He only does arenas with assigned seating now.

where is the precedence for this statement??

Dude is really trying to pile on a teenage for wanting to be front and center to see one of his favorite artists? :stoneface:

As if it's completely impossible for the guy to have caught glimpses of the women that were in attendance while waiting for weeknd to come on. God forbid he went to a music festival for the actual... Music. :smh:

90% of the drug stories and stories of chicks in this thread are corny but that's neither here nor there.

1st, I had no idea he was a teenager.

2nd, there's ABSOLUTELY no problem with seeing an artist you love front row, I already said i did it when i was younger. my problem is all the dudes in here talking all that drug life/women **** and not living it, it's like a fantasy lived out through Weeknds music. a dark fantasy that i wouldn't recommend just anyone delve into.

:lol: bruh people in here have openly admitted they don't live that life. Some have stated they lived it and gave it up. Others are still out here and are still about that life. If you feel dudes are perpetrating a fraud, call them out, especially when they post their stories you consider to be BS. Coming at a person for enjoying the music at a music festival just seems pointless. What did you expect homie to do? Whip it out in the center of the crowd and have harlots do lines off of it? Would those actions be more in line with this dark fantasy you wouldn't expect anyone to delve into? :lol: :stoneface:

You call our stories corny, yet you find time in your 24 hour day to continue following this thread. Add that to the fact that you haven't shared anything to warrant the Rock hand clap gif, so what the hell are you really saying, my dude? :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
bruh people in here have openly admitted they don't live that life. Some have stated they lived it and gave it up. Others are still out here and are still about that life. If you feel dudes are perpetrating a fraud, call them out, especially when they post their stories you consider to be BS. Coming at a person for enjoying the music at a music festival just seems pointless. What did you expect homie to do? Whip it out in the center of the crowd and have harlots do lines off of it? Would those actions be more in line with this dark fantasy you wouldn't expect anyone to delve into?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You call our stories corny, yet you find time in your 24 hour day to continue following this thread. Add that to the fact that you haven't shared anything to warrant the Rock hand clap gif, so what the hell are you really saying, my dude?
mean.gif

This.

I just 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 when people make it seem like you have to live the life of a certain artist to enjoy their music.

Does it make it more enjoyable when you relate to to the content? Absolutely. 

Is it necessary? NO.

I **** with Future Hendrix but that doesn't mean I'm going to start trapping out a ****ing bando just so I can relate to the music.

Last edited:
I don't live that life The Weeknd portrays but listening to his music makes me feel like I want to get lost in trippy drugs and pretty women. Low key want to experience that **** while I'm young. Two-Three reppin.

This.

I just :lol: :smh:  when people make it seem like you have to live the life of a certain artist to enjoy their music.

Does it make it more enjoyable when you relate to to the content? Absolutely. 

Is it necessary? NO.

I **** with Future Hendrix but that doesn't mean I'm going to start trapping out a ****ing bando just so I can relate to the music.
dude trapping out a bando is AWESOME..sure safety is a concern but the pay and benefits is worth it!!!!!!

where is the precedence for this statement??.

Uh. Once an artist gets bigger, the venues get bigger. The vast majority of those places have assigned seats. Only chance you'll get to camp first row is if you see him at a music festival (like this) or some club - which he doesn't really do outside of Vegas and Miami. Or if you drop a crazy amount of money and even then - not the same as being in a GA crowd.

Just cause the artist has become popular it duesnt mean they won't do small venues. U2 and the stones just did the Roxy and the Fonda

Either way I'm glad I got to see him pre trilogy

Getting out of work, blasting The Hills and Might Not in the parking structure for all the dudes/females in suits and ties>>>>>> they probably thinkin "that guy seemed so professional" 

Last edited:
Man listening to Girls Born in the 90s be having me like

Straight heat.

Do we know who the official producers are of:

Might Not:

In the 90's:

In the Night:

The Hills: Illangelo and Mano

ICFMF: Pop producer

My guess is In The 90s was DannyBoyStyles and Illangalo. Has sort of a mix between Trilogy and Kiss Land.

Pretty sure Might Not is Ben Billions, DBS, and Da Heala. ICFMF/In The Night were Max Martin and his crew. IT90s is the only one I have no idea on. It really sounds like some Doc McKinney stuff to me.

Back
Top Bottom