The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
What if none of these tracka will be on the album? There just tracks to hold us through the summer until the album drops?

Just copped the track. Gotta support Abel 
nthat.gif

*Deletes leaked version & buys iTunes version*

:pimp:

This. Sounds so much better.

The "Girl Born In The 90's" CDQ leaked today too..it was up on digitaldripped but it was taken down by the time I got home...I need my thirst quenched

Nvm....found it :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
ICFMF grew on me over the weekend. It's way better in a party atmosphere rather than in your whip/headphones.

Last edited:
Sidebar..."In The Night" has grown on me so much, the way he's channeling MJ vibes these days is giving me so much life :pimp:

Bruh ICFMF was just played by 94.5 philly area. And hot 97 played another one of his tracks my girl didn't know what it was so not sure what was playing.

Bruh ICFMF was just played by 94.5 philly area. And hot 97 played another one of his tracks my girl didn't know what it was so not sure what was playing.
Yeah my girl told me she head the song playing on the radio and sent me a screen shot.. I was like, wow, it's happening. Earned It and Love Me Harder were just previews of what may be ahead...

ICFMF is still trash to me though 
laugh.gif
 I could mess with Earned it and even Love me Harder...

Last edited:

Yeah my girl told me she head the song playing on the radio and sent me a screen shot.. I was like, wow, it's happening. Earned It and Love Me Harder were just previews of what may be ahead...

ICFMF is still trash to me though 
laugh.gif
 I could mess with Earned it and even Love me Harder...
Same here man ICFMF isn't all that to me. Perfect for mainstream. I respect the work tho 
pimp.gif

Yep, 2015 is the year. Like I said, not looking forward to those ticket prices but will cop nonetheless.

*deletes ICFMF
*iTunes

Last edited:
I think I payed no more than $80/ ticket for Kissland in Camden and very close seats. I will not miss his next tour.

Have no recollection at all what I paid for the three shows I seen (Hollywood Bowl twice and Observatory) but I would pay over $100 with no regard for human life

Back
Top Bottom