The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
It looked like the girls in the front row were just gonna start a big orgy. Dude has a magical effect on women.

Starting to feel like he is getting too commercialized.. Drake needs to teach him a thing or 2 about keeping the artistic value and going major. You look at classic songs like Wanderlust and I can't feel my face and the difference is noticeable. I don't know just my opinion. 
tired.gif
Drake? Wth 
laugh.gif

Keep it 100 though. If we have a lot of ICFMF tracks to come then we have a problem. That **** is TRASH. That and in the night are prolly some of the worst songs I've heard heard from him

Last edited:
Keep it 100 though. If we have a lot of ICFMF tracks to come then we have a problem. That **** is TRASH. That and in the night are prolly some of the worst songs I've heard heard from him
I can't take that song seriously at all, I really did try 
laugh.gif

I saw that his jacket had the regular XO logo, I thought I read it might be re-designed? 

I actually like both of the songs, especially in the night.  That fact that I completely replaced him talking about a girl to actually talking about cocaine made the song for me.  But I agree, one or two tracks like this fine, but I need that cheat on my girl the day we get married type ish.

I need that savagery though.

I actually like both of the songs, especially in the night.  That fact that I completely replaced him talking about a girl to actually talking about cocaine made the song for me.  But I agree, one or two tracks like this fine, but I need that cheat on my girl the day we get married type ish.

I need that savagery though.

:rofl: lmaoo well damn

Wow really.  I didn't know that.  It sounds amazing.  I have to rapgenius it to find out the meaning.
Yessir.

Makes sense because that was the first language he learned (from his Grandma).

Didn't learn English till he was like 5 (can't remember where I read that.)

So me and the homie on the way back from the bar w/ two skeezers...Me and mine in the back seat.

JT is playing which I didn't mind but the girl says "uhh can you change this"

Put on ICFMF and we instantly start making out passionately :lol: :nthat:

Yessir.
Makes sense because that was the first language he learned (from his Grandma).
Didn't learn English till he was like 5 (can't remember where I read that.)

If you can pull up that article that would be great!

Abel is literally the only artist I follow and listen too. Sometimes I feel like I'm obsessed. Lol.

If you can pull up that article that would be great!

Abel is literally the only artist I follow and listen too. Sometimes I feel like I'm obsessed. Lol.
Word I'll def try and find it!

Bruh I feel you. There are a handful of artists that I follow and support to the fullest. And he is prob #1 right now. He's one of the only one's that has remained authentic. 

Agreed, kinda. In the Night is cool to me. I've stopped listening to his new stuff as much though. Part of me doesn't want to over-kill mode to the point where I don't like the tracks as much. The other part of me has just been enthralled with KL as of lately. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom