The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
odd look is obviously way better than in the night , but in the night is good though , i get what you mean though because in the night is "just" a good song , while odd look is a masterpiece in my eyes and ill have that moment atleast once a week where i want to hear it , even my daughter knows the whole song and when i first showed her , even her mom called me (that one-2days a week she has her) to tell me that she wouldnt stop playing the song on her ipad 
roll.gif
   shes 4 by the way and her favorite weeknd songs are outside / odd look

how the hell did sting get chosen over Abel to perform at the all-star game...

******* ridiculous....but i could see him declining the invite too

Dear God, NBA All-Star Weekend is like the last frontier for him. TBH I'm glad he's not doing it

If anything, Drake should

With all the thots coming to town, maybe he gets inspired and drops a track though

Last edited:
Who has the best quality of the Birds Interlude. I used to have it, one that I personally recorded so it's so nostalgic when I listen to it, but unfortunately I don't have that phone anymore. Reps will be given.

http://en.musicplayon.com/play-touch?v=758732

This is made me appreciate what you need so much more.

This and the Letterman performance for "Pretty" was dope. I wish I was around when KL dropped :smh: STILL to this day I can walk around at dark and play that and just leave earth and go into a zone like no other. And this is me sober. I don't even do drugs, I can't relate to that life. That's how awesome this@#$ is!!!

STILL to this day I can walk around at dark and play that and just leave earth and go into a zone like no other. And this is me sober. I don't even do drugs, I can't relate to that life. That's how awesome this@#$ is!!!
I know what you mean 100%. 

Back
Top Bottom