The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

I swear everytime I hear dude perform ICFMF at some big award show it deadpan reminds me of that Black Mirror episode "Fifteen Million Merits". It's really creepy

Kinda wish he just performed In the Night just regular instead of changing it
Same here man.

After his performance I went and left to the gym and blasted low life and the Or Nah remix.

I then hit shuffle on his music when I went home to shower after the gym and Montreal came on and randomly thought and wished he performed that during the Grammys

Still find myself surprised to see him blow up. 5 yrs ago we couldnt put a face to the music, now he just won grammies for his weakest project.

Still find myself surprised to see him blow up. 5 yrs ago we couldnt put a face to the music, now he just won grammies for his weakest project.

:lol: and :smh: at the same damn time.

HBD to homie though. At this point, I just pray we get the Seattle album one day.

Happy Birthday to the Young Gawd 
nthat.gif

Regardless of what path he takes on the next project... Will always support!

laugh.gif
and
mean.gif
at the same damn time.

HBD to homie though. At this point, I just pray we get the Seattle album one day.
For some reason I think we will and he will drop it as a mixtape and somehow the newer fans get a hold of it and they love it (I hope 
embarassed.gif
). It's not that far of a reach if The Hills did better than ICFMF right? 
laugh.gif

I was listening to Kissland a bit yesterday and man that sound. Not hate to BBTM though, I'm cool with it and love a few tracks on it like 

As you are

Acquainted 

The Hills

Prisoner

Shameless

Coulda swore a bunch of Weeknd fans did not want Kanye to work with him at all , and now they are 2/2
*Raises hand*

You're right though, they've made some hits.

Just wish Weeknd had a verse on FML but Ye knew better.

He knows he would of got washed on that track if he unleashed da feature killa.

2 for 2 as in....Tell Your Friends being 1 and FML being 2?

Tell Your Friends is the worst mix of beat and lyrical content ive heard from Abel. That pop/raunch is not the business. The verse is gold the beat is good...together they suck though. It kind of speaks to why I don't want Ye near Abel. He just needs some more Metro...because low life is :x :x :x :smokin

Ya The Weeknd on a Ye beat doesn't have the same magic as anything he done during Trilogy or Kissland

Tell your friends and FML probably make his bottom 5 tracks and features

Based off those 2 songs I don't need to hear anymore of The Weeknd with Kanye

Last edited:
Ya The Weeknd on a Ye beat doesn't have the same magic as anything he done during Trilogy or Kissland

Tell your friends and FML probably make his bottom 5 tracks and features

Based off those 2 songs I don't need to hear anymore of The Weeknd with Kanye

Replace Tell your Friends with Live For and the album just got even more disgusting

Dudes really not Feeling Tell your Friends? Smh

All I hear is BBTM don't got enough raunch. The one song that is fire with raunch dudes try and say it's not because they don't wanna give Ye credit

I was probably one of the biggest ye stans ever at one point

Their styles just don't mesh well

Ye beats don't bring out Weeknds best

TYF is debatable & it ain't all that (not bad either) but FML is flames.

He needed a verse though because that melancholy production was made for him. 

Back
Top Bottom