The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I didn't mean anything by the time thing, I was just pointing out how it's dope he literally dropped this song on the first day of Fall

From Rap Genius:

"This song was released at 11pm on September 21st, 2016, 1 hour before the first day of fall in North America."

Welp

Man, what kinda useless *** "Steph Curry is the first player named "Steph" to score 46 points on the second Sunday of March in an away jersey" ESPN stat is that? :lol:

The track is flames tho...

...King of The Fall back. :smokin

I didn't mean anything by the time thing, I was just pointing out how it's dope he literally dropped this song on the first day of Fall
Man, what kinda useless *** "Steph Curry is the first player named "Steph" to score 46 points on the second Sunday of March in an away jersey" ESPN stat is that?
laugh.gif

The track is flames tho...

...King of The Fall back.
smokin.gif
Don't see how that's useless? It's dope that he dropped the track on the official first day of the fall...

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

i dig it....a lot

isn't "house so empty need a centerpiece, she cut that ivory into skinny pieces" from another weeknd song? i can't think of it

Last edited:
Song is pretty good. Got me excited for the album.

The Hills also had me excited for BBTM though.

It's cool. I enjoyed it as a lead single should be enjoyed, without much thought gone into lyrics.

Can't really judge an entire album from 1 track, but if this is say the most pop-like track on there, then I'm cautiously optimistic about the project.

Gave me that Odd Look feel, which is part of the classic that is KL. So yea, why wouldn't I at the very least be cautiously optimistic?

It's cool. I enjoyed it as a lead single should be enjoyed, without much thought gone into lyrics.

Can't really judge an entire album from 1 track, but if this is say the most pop-like track on there, then I'm cautiously optimistic about the project.

Gave me that Odd Look feel, which is part of the classic that is KL. So yea, why wouldn't I at the very least be cautiously optimistic?

My thoughts exactly. Might as well be cautious in managing expectations, but still be optimistic off the fact that this is his first solo track since bbtm dropped.

18 tracks bruh, I don't think he'll give us 18 tracks of garbage. He shoots a 90% clip.

Back
Top Bottom