The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
At least I can tell he's not working with Max Martin anymore

Doesn't have Earned It, I Can't Feel My Face soft type lyrics

The fact that the're pushing this joint as heavily as they are on the radio in a day and age where people aren't as reliant on their radios as they once were says a lot about their team. This kid is Republic's golden boy. I can't even imagine the numbers it does today alone. :lol:

Radio is still where you start hitting the 1,2,3 mil download mark.

As much as it's a priority for Republic, The Weeknd + Daft Punk was gonna get a look at this point no matter what.

That's more about Abel + Daft than Republic when stations are rushing to get it on the air at midnight.

The fact that the're pushing this joint as heavily as they are on the radio in a day and age where people aren't as reliant on their radios as they once were says a lot about their team. This kid is Republic's golden boy. I can't even imagine the numbers it does today alone. :lol:

Radio is still where you start hitting the 1,2,3 mil download mark.

As much as it's a priority for Republic, The Weeknd + Daft Punk was gonna get a look at this point no matter what.

That's more about Abel + Daft than Republic when stations are rushing to get it on the air at midnight.

Troof.

This is gonna hit much more ppl due to that Ft.

Cant wait on these new mixes.

On another note, Abel on radio means edited, grotesque af. :x

Last edited:
Man this guy really cancelled the Meadows performance one week before. Copped tickets first day SMH. Not even excited about all the new news anymore

Gonna try and not listen to anything before the CD drops
I'll listen to that False alarm track and that's it. Unless there's a full leak. I hate hearing half the album because then it doesn't even feel "new" when it finally drops.

"She cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby
"

sick.gif

Late to the party. But wow. Listened to it for my entire work out. Flames. This ish is like i cant feel my face but with a more darker feel to it.

Song grew on me like crazy. Literally played it 10x today :smh:

Not gonna be as big as The Hills or ICFMF mainstream wise, but the song bangs :smokin

Last edited:

The nav dude posted this, so I think that feature list is correct somehow. Sounds like we can look forward to this dude, drizzy and la flame, etc on it. Hope the lil uzi dude don't ruin a song :lol:

Last edited:
Song grew on me like crazy. Literally played it 10x today :smh:

Not gonna be as big as The Hills or ICFMF mainstream wise, but the song bangs :smokin

It's just to get the buzz going I think. It'll probably do well but False Alarm will probably be the song for the masses.

Already listened to it 18 times, which I think speaks for itself in regards to how I feel about it :lol:

If Starboy is Beauty Behind The Madness 2.0, then all I hope is for it to be better executed. About to take this off repeat soon and not listen to anything else that comes out until the full album leaks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom