The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
KL never resonated on me like HoB, Thursday, and EoS did /kanyeshrug
Then again when the mixtapes first came out, I was a college freshman. I could relate to the savagery and raw emotion of each mixtape/album. KL never really connected to me, although now I find the concept of it to be more interesting than when I first listened to it.
I can see why people like KL more than the Trilogy though

Last edited:
The dark production on kiss land with the more in depth writing is timeless
Yup Abel's pen skills was 
eek.gif
 on it

It's disappointing to know he doesn't perform any of it on his tours. Never been to a Weeknd show and I want to but I feel like it'd be that much better with songs from Kiss Land.

Last edited:
It's disappointing to know he doesn't perform any of it on his tours. Never been to a Weeknd show and I want to but I feel like it'd be that much better with songs from Kiss Land.

"The Professional" with a live band gotta be :nthat:

Kissland tour was lit

Pre teenie bopper era

His live band is great too

Last edited:
Ehh not really into False Alarm but it's decent, starts to sound better after a few spins. The outro and bridge are actually dope af, especially that dark vibe in the outro.  

Also just putting it out there that EOS is his best body of work, idec what any of y'all say. That was some real dark, savage beauty.

Ehh not really into False Alarm but it's decent, starts to sound better after a few spins. The outro and bridge are actually dope af, especially that dark vibe in the outro.  

Also just putting it out there that EOS is his best body of work, idec what any of y'all say. That was some real dark, savage beauty.
I have EOS just right behind HOB for me
Next :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom