The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
We'll probably never hear "The Ride" or "Crew Love" live again
frown.gif
Thats what hurts me too. "The Ride" is just an amazing song to me. Always makes me reflect on my life and think about where Im going.

Clarification: jay z, frank ocean etc all sound like real names. Drake is a real name but i sometimes will call him aubrey cuz its a funny name to me.

Theres no difference in referencing an artist by their name than when we talk pro athletes. Not a big deal but if people think its weird, again more power to you
There is a difference. See niquefreak's post. Nothing else needs to be said.  You're alone on this one. 

I am fiending for some new music....i have listened to "one of those nights" probably 40 times already. Over the weekend it was in the pregame rotation about every 5th song.

"Just cause she loves me
Don't mean she understands
I don't give a damn
I'll make her **** the band"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bruh, I didn't even hear this joint til Saturday night.

Our dude holds nothing back on features. I swear One Of Those Nights and Remember You are on par with anything else he's done.

Clarification: jay z, frank ocean etc all sound like real names. Drake is a real name but i sometimes will call him aubrey cuz its a funny name to me.

Theres no difference in referencing an artist by their name than when we talk pro athletes. Not a big deal but if people think its weird, again more power to you

There is a difference. See niquefreak's post. Nothing else needs to be said.  You're alone on this one. 
Its ok to be alone in an opinion if thats the case. There may be a difference between athletes/celebs and musicians but we dont know any of these people personally. We all refer to famous people we dont know by their names and even musicians who go by their real names. It doesnt have to be a stan type situation or weird situation at all when someone discusses an artist using their real names.

you all should take a quick listen to this kid out of Chicago he is really different from the typical chicago rappers. more like Curren$y or ASAP 

I should probably be sleeping because I have class in the morning, but this song keeps me daydreaming about life after I graduate.  I swear my daydreams center around me owning an Aventador
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom