The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
As long as she's 18 I don't see the problem. If it's strictly smashing.
Same here

However, you have to wonder if they been smashing before December, which is when she turned 18 
laugh.gif

If a picture = smashing then Abel has the GOAT white girl resume. Really doubt it's like that tho

I'm not even that old and 18 feels too low to me. 17 year old is a junior in high school. That's a child. Don't care if her body is a 12 out of a 10. Can't mess with someone who's a child mentally and emotionally.

We really don't know if Weeknd smashing that youngster but I wouldn't be surprised one bit. I also wouldn't be surprised if he smashed before she was 18

Kanye shrug 

y'all are wayyy too worried about who another man smashes or doesn't smah..

This.

Just like I didn't clown Tyga for it I won't clown Weeknd either

When these younger actresses and celebs want the D, **** it, it's not like Tyga and Weeknd are in their 30's

If it was me I would probably do the same thing

However Tyga weird as **** for messing with that lil girl.

Last edited:
It's all jokes, I apologize if you aint with that who he smashed discussion 

I highly doubt any of us "worry" about who he or any other man is smashing. foh

ONLY in America is it some kind of thing for a grown man to have relations with a 17/18 year old woman. 
laugh.gif

Yes.

I mean of the 190 odd something countries in the world,  I'm sure you could find a country that views age, sex and relationships in the same weird way that we do, but not in Europe. Not in South America. Don't get me start on much of Asia.

Last edited:

Yes.

I mean of the 190 odd something countries in the world,  I'm sure you could find a country that views age, sex and relationships in the same weird way that we do, but not in Europe. Not in South America. Don't get me start on much of Asia.
I tried to say that when the Tyga news first dropped

I see it both ways though, in America, young females are not as mature as say other females at the same age in another country

I do think it's weird for a 25 year old to be picking up on a 17/18 year old, but with celebrities they are living in another world. So I don't see it like I would with regular folks

Yea I feel you. A part of me still goes "huh" at the thought of a 5 - 10 year age gap but that's definitely distinctly American. 

Back
Top Bottom