The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
The end of the hills....when the bass hits for the last chorus...the background vocals during that chorus....lawd. That song....in the car...that bass...

Thank you....just thank you

quint always delivers....has me dying

Last edited:
The Weeknd can do no wrong .
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I can't find the post, but someone in here inspired me to organize my playlist of the 4 tracks in order of increasing debauchery :lol:

ICFMF
In The Night
In The 90s
The Hills

I'll take a 12 track lp with even half new sound Weeknd and half classic. The Hills is HOB standard material, btw.

Last edited:
Saw this last night. Dude is just grasping at straws but it's an interesting take on the video for The Hills.

Well thats a reach if I've seen one.  You can't think to hard about art.

He was off a few and flipped his car. Theres models, an explosion and dark visuals.  Thats it.

Well thats a reach if I've seen one.  You can't think to hard about art.

He was off a few and flipped his car. Theres models, an explosion and dark visuals.  Thats it.
No.

Definitely some symbolism in the video, but what it means, no one knows for sure.

Love The Hills. But I think if this dude dropped Girls In The 90's, instead.. :wow: :wow: :pimp:

This dude really made it, fams. From broken down website to DL his mixtapes, to now 100M+ views for Earned It and 2M views for The Hills in 24 hours.

Don't care don't care don't care, In The Night got me feelin like moonwalking across the kitchen everytime. At 3:33 is GOD LEVEL STUFF, my God

Disagree= "I don't think you understand"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom