The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
"But I remember who you are
Girl, it wasn't long ago
Didn't think I'd go this far"
One of his best songs ever 
pimp.gif

So glad to find out Travis open's up, despite how dumb that is... I would've been OD trippin' if I walked in while his set was finishing up.

Did anyone post Weeknd and/or Travis's set list, I went back a few pages and got the vibe ppl simply weren't wanting to spoil it?

This Saturday in Oakland for me. Can't wait. Gonna try to be there on the dot for Travis. Never even heard of Hasley. Dumb order

Went to the show last Friday, wasn't paying attention to this thread and I also missed Travis Scott. He put on a great show though.

Damn, got a ticket to the December 5th show at Oracle in Oakland, but now I can't go. I was looking forward to this too :smh:

This Saturday in Oakland for me. Can't wait. Gonna try to be there on the dot for Travis. Never even heard of Hasley. Dumb order

We in there too :pimp:

I've been late to every concert in my life, not this time... I'm more geeked for Travis than Weeknd honestly. *flame suit on*

Wish I could make it to the Oakland show. Got 2 different bday parties to attend. Got my tickets for Sunday in San Jose though. I feel like nobody going to the SJ show lol.

Plus what is it the SAP Center where the Sharks play? Don't like that place for concerts in general

This is HUGE:

In only 3 months, Beauty Behind The Madness was the most streamed album on Spotify in 2015!

CVJhxBjUYAASr7I.jpg

Are they selling all the Travis merch at all the Madness tour shows? Slept on the Travis website and I just want a Rodeo shirt. Saw Travis and Weeknd perform in the past but I don't mind paying for the show if I can get a Rodeo shirt

Back
Top Bottom