The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Travis also hyped Yeezus so he's not dependable. If anything, that tells me he's on a song or in some way involved with the album.

Hopefully the next chapter is not the Disney chapter tho.

Capture.PNG

Dude just posted on his ig story a clip of someone who sound like bruno mars

Can't tell if it's an already released song or if he's trolling and previewing some new....

This guy continuing to troll on IG

Posted a pic of him in a car with a caption "the car test"

Someone left him a comment "old Abel isn't coming back, he belongs to the white people"

Lmaoooo

YOOOOO Travis Scott just tweeted "Abel new album is scray. It’s like when I first heard him for the first time."

It's when i first heard him...for the first time. What? first heard...first time?...man for all we know starboy was the first time Travis heard him :lol:
I refuse to believe we will get something in the HOB feel/story. Gonna end up with another BBTM. Like 4 tracks to try to appeal to the day ones and the rest attempts at being hit singles

I'd rather have more Starboy than BBTM tbh.
i think we all would. BBTM was not good.

All i really want is one full cohesive project like Kissland. Create the soundscape and have the whole album at least on theme. Kissland to me was the perfect album. The trilogy collection stands on its own but between his "albums" kissland is everything i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom