The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Early contender for my favorite album of the year. Despite most of the album's overal emotion/mood, we finally something good GREAT in 2020. :nthat:

I only cop album merch if I REALLLY REALLLY like the album/artist. With that said, I copped this...
Weeknd Shirt - After Hours.png
$50 something shipped and delivery in 4-5 weeks?! They think they're Nike By You? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Bought a second t shirt and had to get the flask. Apparently the items won't be on sale past a few hours?

Anyway, I should have been buying at least one shirt per album but I ****ed up :smh: it'd be nice to have more XO shirts

First six tracks are classics without a doubt after listening to it more..could even argue Heartless gets added for 7 amazing songs

Anyone hearing KOTF flow on Snowchild??

Overall not really liking the album:frown:, still got my tix tho:pimp:

Anyone hearing KOTF flow on Snowchild??

Overall not really liking the album:frown:, still got my tix tho:pimp:
Yeah KOTF and like someone mentioned, Tell Your Friends

I was able (no pun) to have this whole album on repeat this week

However if he can release those tracks he played on IG Live then we could really be eating

Would it shock anyone if he released a second album this year? I know he said “no” to some rumor about a blue album to that deluxe one on Twitter. But any chance he has another album transitioning to maybe that star again or some new direction? I think After Hours was about Bella and the new one is him moving on and addressing how he’s going to learn from his past and now he’s able or willing to move on. Like he’s sober and seeing life in a new way.

I’m totally spitballing the direction :rofl: but based on those tracks he played I could see another actual album and not an EP. Something releasing before he goes overseas maybe?

OHHHH WOWOWWWWW HES AT IT AGAIN

THIS ONE IS A ****ING BANGERRRRRR
HES SINGING FOLKS

BACK TO HIS WAYS

HOLY ****ING ****

GOD LEVEL

ALL THIS **** HIGHER LEVEL THAN AFTER HOURS IMO

Back
Top Bottom