The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
The Weeknd beating up old weeknd in this

Time to over analyze

1641397321153.gif

Some dude on YouTube has analyzed them pretty well so far

His name is thought or some **** lol

Can't sleep but it's crazy to think by this time tomorrow it'll have dropped

After Hours dropped probably a week after my previous ex moved out the crib (we had been broken up for about a month)

Most recent ex ended things with me officially days after Christmas

The timing of these is some real cosmic ****

I can relate brotha.

When After Hours came out I was down BAD in an ugly situation w this one shawty and that album def was used a crutch while going through it. Which is why I hold it as such a highly regarded project for me because the music was hitting at that time too perfectly... Too Late, Missed You, Nothing Compares, Alone Again, Faith, Until I Bleed Out, Repeat After Me

It was a bittersweet pain to even spin it sometimes because it was reminding me of the situation even when I was in a better situation (still does) but that's how his music sticks. Always remember where I was in my life when his projects drop which makes his music timeless. Still stings to listen to some of the songs bc I remember how I felt but we move.

Hang in there brotha! NT boyz always here for ya.

DAWN FM EVE

Can't sleep but it's crazy to think by this time tomorrow it'll have dropped

After Hours dropped probably a week after my previous ex moved out the crib (we had been broken up for about a month)

Most recent ex ended things with me officially days after Christmas

The timing of these is some real cosmic ****

I can relate brotha.

When After Hours came out I was down BAD in an ugly situation w this one shawty and that album def was used a crutch while going through it. Which is why I hold it as such a highly regarded project for me because the music was hitting at that time too perfectly... Too Late, Missed You, Nothing Compares, Alone Again, Faith, Until I Bleed Out, Repeat After Me

It was a bittersweet pain to even spin it sometimes because it was reminding me of the situation even when I was in a better situation (still does) but that's how his music sticks. Always remember where I was in my life when his projects drop which makes his music timeless. Still stings to listen to some of the songs bc I remember how I felt but we move.

Hang in there brotha! NT boyz always here for ya.

DAWN FM EVE

hope this is his last album for ya'll then

So I'm assuming the livestream will be exclusive to Amazon Music and then at 12am PST this drops on Spotify etc?

Back
Top Bottom