The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Speaking of classic material.

You never thought that I would ever go this far
You said potential couldn’t ever last thing long
Well baby I been alone for almost all my life
What makes you think that you could ever do me right

You’re the same old song

XOoooooooo

Last edited:
Jim-Carrey.png

RPnq2q.gif

Just went down a rabbit hole of his performances at Coachella

never saw the 2012 performance

ngl, that **** was heavy. gauntlet of phases of life that you reflect on while the new projects were dropping. also see his progression performing live and his vocals

damb breh

i don't think he's going to do a full blown show since he'll be sharing the stage w/ SHM.. but who knows..

I’m thinking about going just cuz I never been and I’ll be there from Friday

Idk tho

If you slide lmk. I’ll be there weekend 1.

First time performing AH/Dawn songs in a concert setting. I thought he was only going to do a guest spot initially before Kanye dropped out.

Now that Kanye dropped out, and the article about Abel demanding the full 8.5 million that Kanye was going to get, I think we get at least a hour of Weeknd performing.

If you slide lmk. I’ll be there weekend 1.

First time performing AH/Dawn songs in a concert setting. I thought he was only going to do a guest spot initially before Kanye dropped out.

Now that Kanye dropped out, and the article about Abel demanding the full 8.5 million that Kanye was going to get, I think we get at least a hour of Weeknd performing.
If I go I'm going weekend 2... but I'm honestly on the fence. If anything I might just go Sunday lol, I have a difficult time imagining myself there for 3 days .. I'm hella washed

If I go I'm going weekend 2... but I'm honestly on the fence. If anything I might just go Sunday lol, I have a difficult time imagining myself there for 3 days .. I'm hella washed

Lol I feel that. I’ll let y’all know how it went but I’m sure you’ll be able to catch the weekend 1 stream Sunday night

Lol I feel that. I’ll let y’all know how it went but I’m sure you’ll be able to catch the weekend 1 stream Sunday night
Yeah bro whoever goes to Weekend 1 def give us your experience! 100% I'll be watching the live stream but that aint tell the whole story! I wanna know how the conditions are and what not

Yeah bro whoever goes to Weekend 1 def give us your experience! 100% I'll be watching the live stream but that aint tell the whole story! I wanna know how the conditions are and what not

Word I’m juiced. A greatest hits Kanye set would’ve been crazy but he’s off the rails rn so there’s a good chance it was going to be a disaster. I’m way more hyped for Weeknd in the prime of his career.

The crowd mics are always turned down for the YouTube streams but I’m positive it’s going to be yanking. I’ll fasho check in on Monday.

if the weeknd performs a full blown show i'll be there weeknd2

Back
Top Bottom