The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

I’ve done a couple trips like that at all inclusives. Not so bad. Don’t ever feel forced to do meals with each other and whatnot.

2k overnight!? WTF why 2k? where you going to go work on some other dudes???...,....how do you just spring that on a dude........and she charged the guys 1300??

do you think we get 2 deaths?

this hotel manager started off good, but since has been in this puppy dog daze has been lame.....maybe she kills roco lol

2k overnight!? WTF why 2k? where you going to go work on some other dudes???...,....how do you just spring that on a dude........and she charged the guys 1300??

this hotel manager started off good, but since has been in this puppy dog daze has been lame.....maybe she kills roco lol

Rocco was in the flash forward part of the first episode and he said there were "a few" bodies

Don't know how many might be main cast members

Going into the season finale, I really don’t have a good guess of who’s gonna die…

I think Tanya dying is too easy of an out for this show. They’ve hinted at it a little too much, which makes me think it’s a red herring.

My guess is Portia. Jack may take her out when she tries to get back to Palermo to help Tanya. When he was faded on the bed he mentioned having to do things he didn’t want to do b/c he owed Quentin. Obviously that could refer to being his boy toy, but maybe it also hints at him having to harm Portia to protect the guy he owes? Other than that I have no idea who dies—so many possibilities.

1670309224566.png

zero clue how Portia aint deep out once dude passed out

^ Who is that in your avy? I still think it looks like Lucia.

A standard room at that hotel is 2k a night. The dad's room is 4k+.

2k is nothing to them.

Did Tanya notice her husband in the picture? I know she was doing coke, but it seems odd she would follow through with anymore activities after seeing that. It shouldn't take her this long to put things together.

It would be wild annoying to go on a couple vacation and be at breakfast, lunch and dinner with them every damn day.

Mia's smile is magic.

Yeah, that would annoy the hell out of me. If we're doing a couples trip, the itinerary is already planned out. Some things we'll do together, and the rest will be for me and bae. I don't know why any group would want to be around each other the entire trip. Even if it's multiple couples, there should be events/excursions for just the guys, just the girls, individual couples, and the whole group.

She's been a bitter c*nt the whole series, and now we know why. It can't be easy being a closeted lesbian all of your adult life, and never having been with someone. The puppy dog phase is understandable even at her age.

Rocco was in the first episode when they found the dead bodies, still being berated by her :lol:

Finally caught up. Lowkey I like season 2 a little more that season 1. The writing is unmatched. I'm too ready for this finale.

Back
Top Bottom