The Will Smith Slander Thread

Haven’t like a film with Will in years but I won’t slander the man, he’s still got a solid body of work overall.

:rofl:at the layzie slander spilling over to multiple threads.

My ad on NT.

figured it was fitting for the layzieguts slander
Screenshot_2019-02-16-15-44-36.png
:lol:

dudes be trippin. will smith has a great filmography. some throwaways in there but the great ones more than make up for it.

Yea there’s no reason for Will Smith slander! Most def outta pocket with the shenanigans.

MEEEEEETH LOCK THIS UP

How is Will washed when you own your own studio, and you still get your 20 mill a flick if requested. Most movie stars from the 90s are washed in terms of box office revenue and star power. I do believe at some point at the peak of his stardom, he decided to try other things rather than save the world every summer. If anything he is terrible at picking scripts now.

Will was washed the minute he did that corny *** Shiggy dance on top of a Budapest bridge :smh: However if anybody deserves to be washed after years of being that ***** it’s him. A rest well deserved. Aladdin will be a new low for him however. But as usual, he’ll rise from the ashes like a phoenix for Bad Boys 3

only thing good bout will
is he was smashing jada in her prime
but then all that gets thrown out
cause he was smashing dwayne martin

His decline started when he did "After Earth" with Jaden. He was on point before then. Everything was heat. I Am Legend, Pursuit of Happyness, Hitch, I Robot, Seven Pounds, Ali, Bad Boys, etc.

His decline started when he did "After Earth" with Jaden. He was on point before then. Everything was heat. I Am Legend, Pursuit of Happyness, Hitch, I Robot, Seven Pounds, Ali, Bad Boys, etc.

Agreed!! He was good as deadshot, but suicide squad was a garbage movie

Hitch was not heat :lol:

I wanna see will play a villian
Same.

Closest he's ever gotten was playing the conman in 6 Degrees of Separation (one of his best acting performances) and plays Lucifer in Winter's Tale but it's a small role.

Also gonna play an assassin in Gemini Man but it's kinda like Looper so he's the main character.

If it ain't Fresh Prince I don't wanna see no Will Smith. I mean I love him, but he corny as hell. :lol: FOH.

realistically how do you make a live action version of the genie without it looking like crap? this has nothing to do with Will except that he accepted the role.

Hitch was not heat :lol:

lol fair. It was decent for what it was though.

realistically how do you make a live action version of the genie without it looking like crap? this has nothing to do with Will except that he accepted the role.

Honestly all these upcoming Disney live action movies are probably going to be *** regardless, but did they have to cgi his face into the genie like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom