THE WONDER YEARS BACK ON TV! VOl. 4get winnie. give me Madeline

I've been searching years now for a channel that'll show the wonder years again. Since it's not out on DVD.

Now it's on HUB channel. 22 1am weekends 9 o'clock weeknight on time warner cable:east coast.

images

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been searching years now for a channel that'll show the wonder years again. Since it's not out on DVD.

Now it's on HUB channel. 22 1am weekends 9 o'clock weeknight on time warner cable:east coast.

images

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its on channel 121 on my Comcast. Too bad they dont do an HD channel though. It looks like they're gonna be showing lots of other classic shows too, like the 80s Transformers and G.I. Joe
pimp.gif

Its on channel 121 on my Comcast. Too bad they dont do an HD channel though. It looks like they're gonna be showing lots of other classic shows too, like the 80s Transformers and G.I. Joe
pimp.gif

I have all 6 seasons on my comp and it's crazy how relatable this show was to my childhood. Kevin Arnold >>>>

I have all 6 seasons on my comp and it's crazy how relatable this show was to my childhood. Kevin Arnold >>>>

Originally Posted by Ultimate Dude

Good ol' Kevin Amold. Excellent show. Why is it not on DVD?!?!
last i heard it had something to do w/ copyrights w/ the theme song or something or other.
Def gon have to check this out when I get home and make the ch. my favorite so I don't forget it
laugh.gif

last i heard it had something to do w/ copyrights w/ the theme song or something or other.
Def gon have to check this out when I get home and make the ch. my favorite so I don't forget it
laugh.gif

The show had many songs from the 1960's and  70's when it aired, and the licensing to put them onto the DVDs are very expensive. Otherwise, they'll have to used made up sixties music composed in Garageband or Logic.

Back
Top Bottom