The world is ******ed... What does work ethic have to do wit credit history?!

Be a telemarketer. Pays a lot more then radio shack
pimp.gif

Most of the bigger corporations do that. I didn't know Radio Shack did it. That just seems weird.

bribes? from who? for what? this was a radioshack app...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of taking bribes at radioshack...

Customer: Eh, I heard ya'll gettin' them 300 Mega Bite flash drives in tomorrow...
glasses.gif

Sales Representative: That's correct sir
smile.gif

Customer: How about you let me get on one of those pretty babies now and I'll leave my buddy Mr. Lincoln here to keep you company
wink.gif

Sales Representative: Mr. Lincoln may be a little lonely, how about you let Mr. Washington join him as well?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

My father told me they do that because alot of people with bad credit are shady and end up stealing

makes sense... but what a world we live in when people judge ur morals based on ur credit...
like people wit good credit cant/dont steal...

plus ur better off stealing as a customer... ive seen lowes get hit for thousands of dollars worth of *$!$ by one person... dude was back in there the next week doin the same *$!$... they cant do nothin unless they catch em n the act...

but the last thing i would worry about is employee theft... especially in radio shack of off places... store is like 30 x 30... im pretty sure cameras cover every inch of the joint... but im no theif... ah well i might as well put the app in right? i need a job bad...

also why havent i been to sleep yet? its 7:30!
Actually alot of retail companies have more internal employee theft then external. When you work somewhere you learn the ropes and you figure out howto steal.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

bribes? from who? for what? this was a radioshack app...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@ the thought of taking bribes at radioshack...

Customer: Eh, I heard ya'll gettin' them 300 Mega Bite flash drives in tomorrow...
glasses.gif

Sales Representative: That's correct sir
smile.gif

Customer: How about you let me get on one of those pretty babies now and I'll leave my buddy Mr. Lincoln here to keep you company
wink.gif

Sales Representative: Mr. Lincoln may be a little lonely, how about you let Mr. Washington join him as well?
smokin.gif

roll.gif

it's one way to gauge one's ability to be "responsible." pay your bills on time and you'll be ok.

it's not the end all be all, but that's how it is when you're looking for a decent place to live and that's the manner in which more potentialemployers are operating.

i'd laugh if someone told me they were going to check my credit for a job at radio shack, but then again i wouldn't be seeking work at a place likeradio shack.

Back
Top Bottom