The World's Biggest Hips.

Dedicated husband is dedicated.
son said he works with heavy equipment.
roll.gif
iew9xhrYCX68F.gif

She has to have some kind of gland issue. Lower body looking like the Philly Phanatic

View media item 227608

Jokes aside, she's not even an unattractive woman (in the face), her kids have to know let her know they're with the weight and "glamorization" of the hips. That's one thing I can't stand about the black community, our glorification and acceptance of being fat.

Last edited:
lol standing up playing the Wii for a couple minutes isn't exercising.   She seriously needs help and her husband is enabling her.  smh What's gonna happen to her in 10 years when she can't walk and she weights to much for her husband and daughters to pick up?   She's gonna be living in a retirement with a bunch of 70 and 80 year olds.  smh    Having bad genes doesn't cause that lmao!  Not exercising and bad eating habits cause you to get sloppy fat. 
sick.gif

how did i know.. that the first response was going to be NT thick...

niketalk...the land of extremes...

you're either m5, 745, or s550, or driving a pinto...

either ralpha lauren purple label or thrift shop

either 300 lbs or 12 year old boy body

either you're laying down new yambs every night or a virgin

either fully religious or atheist

either a bum for staying at home, or a bum for staying on your own

either you worship the ground women walk on, or punch them in the neck every 5 min

Can you imagine the buttery flavor her body puts off when licking her? :tongue:

On a serious note, this is sad.

how did i know.. that the first response was going to be NT thick...

niketalk...the land of extremes...

you're either m5, 745, or s550, or driving a pinto...

either ralpha lauren purple label or thrift shop

either 300 lbs or 12 year old boy body

either you're laying down new yambs every night or a virgin

either fully religious or atheist

either a bum for staying at home, or a bum for staying on your own

either you worship the ground women walk on, or punch them in the neck every 5 min

This. it kills me man :smh: I try to find a reasoning behind it, but I just don't get it.

Yes genetics sends her fat into her hips, but it's her ridiculous diet, lack of exercise and laziness that puts that fat into her body.

:smh: This is absolutely ridiculous, that dude should be ashamed of himself being an enabler like that.

Back
Top Bottom