The World's Most Identical Twins...yikes!!!

There's these twins that live in my area that look dead on alike from one another. And they bad af. Every time i pop open that "discover" feed on IG, it seems like half the pics are of one of them.

ac7f407b_regshow.gif

I legit wonder if having a relationship with two girls is winning. Aside from a sexual aspect what's the pros? By looking at them two, dude is gonna get tired of looking at the same cabbage patch face 24/7.

They have to be pregnant at the same time and the kids better look alike so when they walk they look the same. Kids will have plastic surgery if they don't alike.

I legit wonder if having a relationship with two girls is winning. Aside from a sexual aspect what's the pros? By looking at them two, dude is gonna get tired of looking at the same cabbage patch face 24/7.

There are no pros. The excitement of getting box regularly, on demand, loses it's appeal after so long. I'd imagine it'd be the same consequence with these two, assuming Mr. Ben is actually getting served on the reg. Furthermore, these two "look" demanding and wholly out of touch with reality, and I doubt any sane man would willingly endure their ego. I'd dare say, then, that Mr. Ben aint living the fantasy we think he's living. If he is, he's a "special" kind of man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom