The Worst Names in Hip Hop? Who you got?

Tity Boi takes the cake for me. How can you market yourself with a name like that? Thank God he changed it.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

2zzrfr7.jpg

laugh.gif
I remember being offended when I was a kid. Like what?
grin.gif
Tapped the the bottle and twisted they $+% out the game.

More though...

--LL Cool J (sounds "normal" now, but that name took forever to grow on me.)

--Jay-Z (supposedly means Jazzy
grin.gif
? C'mon son, we know you were on Jaz-O's nuts with that one.)

--Cadillac Tah
laugh.gif

--Choppa, Choppa City, and any other version of it. (There were 3 or so Choppas in N.O. at one point.)

--DJ Jubilee (I know what the word means, but it's the name of a prissy female X-men character. Oh wait...)

--Juvenile (How are you gonna be damn near 40 with that name?)

--Lil Bow Wow
sick.gif
laugh.gif

--Bow Wow (now)
laugh.gif

When i was a kid i thought the name Jadakiss was femenine. The only other Jada i knew was Pinkett. A rapper named after her kiss?

Now i think its cool

Un Kasa. Translates to " a house" or "one house"

Surprised nobody mentioned these two
Yung+Joc+yungjocchain.jpg

Yung Joc - Yung Meat, Yung Penis, Yung Johnson, Young Dyck, pretty much all the same

yaboy.jpg

Ya Boy - (no, this isn't Red Cafe) May as well be The Guy, Some Dude, or A-Person

Papoose is number one by far. I mean what the hell is a Papoose. Then runner up would be Plies. Might as well call yourself Pliers because you pull MC's apart, but he's not that skilled so I know why he didn't go with that. After that there's so many. Wacka Flocka Flames, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em (what has he ever told them). There's too many to list at times I swear. 

Kirko Bangs takes the cake for me because he just slaughtered Kurt's name...it just sounds so ignorant.

and Big Sean says he made that his name based on that irony.

I've heard of Shorty Sh.. Stain. He was one of ODB's weed carriers.

094252.jpg

As far as Young Joc, I always thought it was "jock" as in athlete or "jockey" as in he rides the beat (which he never really did in my opinion).

jockey.jpg

A papoose is a sling worn by Indian women to carry their babies.

papoose.jpg

Not making the case that they are good names though.

YG Hootie
Slim Dunkin
Gudda Gudda
French Montana
JR Writer
Papoose
Silkk The Shocker
Memphis Bleek
Chamillionaire
Crunchy Black

Back
Top Bottom