The Yearly Gmail Appreciation Thread vol. Embedding Gifs FTW

I hate hate hate threaded emails. I love threaded text messages but I can't stand threaded emails. Don't know why. Plus in yahoo you can create folders and as far as I know you still can't do that in gmail. I have both types of accounts though. I won't ever just leave my yahoo for gmail though.

I made a GMail account a while back, hardly use it, in fact I having trouble remebering my e-mail address and password.
laugh.gif

Hotmail is my primary e-mail, been using it for years and don't really see a need to change.

I made a GMail account a while back, hardly use it, in fact I having trouble remebering my e-mail address and password.
laugh.gif

Hotmail is my primary e-mail, been using it for years and don't really see a need to change.

Threaded emails is really the only thing that I see msn doesn't have.
well that and email updating.

I have a gmail school account and I've never sent anything from it though.
Gmail is cool, it'll just be too much trouble to switch emails now

Threaded emails is really the only thing that I see msn doesn't have.
well that and email updating.

I have a gmail school account and I've never sent anything from it though.
Gmail is cool, it'll just be too much trouble to switch emails now

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

wait...how the hell do I embed .gifs?????

if someone can tell me this, im gonna send out a few emails w. precious falling down the stairs
Go into your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'll have a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif
[frank lucas] My Man [/frank lucas]

pimp.gif

thanks, bro....I've been sending out that precious .gif for the past 10 minutes hahahahah

if someone can tell me this, im gonna send out a few emails w. precious falling down the stairs
Go into your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'll have a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif
[frank lucas] My Man [/frank lucas]

pimp.gif

thanks, bro....I've been sending out that precious .gif for the past 10 minutes hahahahah

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

is there a security breach? like with photo bucket where they can get ur account and see the rest of your pictures?
DKDC. Who would do that in an email? Lol. I just google my gifs most of the time or steal someone else's link from NT
pimp.gif

Gointo your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'llhave a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif

My G... And Thats Why I Love You B! (c) Cam as Rico in Paid In Full
Man I ain't even play around with my gmail in a while either I bet there's a bunch more isht I can tweak that I ain't even realize
pimp.gif
But yeah I been dropping gifs for a minute now. Just today my boy was talkin some Jazz trying to compare D. Rose and KD
smh.gif
. Had to hit him with the

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

is there a security breach? like with photo bucket where they can get ur account and see the rest of your pictures?
DKDC. Who would do that in an email? Lol. I just google my gifs most of the time or steal someone else's link from NT
pimp.gif

Gointo your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'llhave a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif

My G... And Thats Why I Love You B! (c) Cam as Rico in Paid In Full
Man I ain't even play around with my gmail in a while either I bet there's a bunch more isht I can tweak that I ain't even realize
pimp.gif
But yeah I been dropping gifs for a minute now. Just today my boy was talkin some Jazz trying to compare D. Rose and KD
smh.gif
. Had to hit him with the

Hotmail is the email-other-people and important information
Gmail is the %@#* things I sign up for when having to activate accounts / receiving junk mail from forums / receiving facebook & youtube updates

Hotmail is the email-other-people and important information
Gmail is the %@#* things I sign up for when having to activate accounts / receiving junk mail from forums / receiving facebook & youtube updates

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by threaded e-mails?

Yea - I wish Gmail was around when I first started email -- but I stick to Hotmail because I've had it for a very very very long time.... and for the same reason I have the same cell number all these years (even out of state now) - I figure it's just better to not change in case for contact reasons.

Yea - I wish Gmail was around when I first started email -- but I stick to Hotmail because I've had it for a very very very long time.... and for the same reason I have the same cell number all these years (even out of state now) - I figure it's just better to not change in case for contact reasons.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Say you send out an email to everyone in this NT thread about gmail. All the response emails will be treaded just like they are in this thread one after the other in a nice orderly fashion as opposed to receiving separate emails from each person who replies. Not only that but the emails will be collapseable so when it gets to be too many you can squish them down within the same email thread. Ex:
gmail-threaded-email.png

Originally Posted by toine2983

Say you send out an email to everyone in this NT thread about gmail. All the response emails will be treaded just like they are in this thread one after the other in a nice orderly fashion as opposed to receiving separate emails from each person who replies. Not only that but the emails will be collapseable so when it gets to be too many you can squish them down within the same email thread. Ex:
gmail-threaded-email.png

Originally Posted by West2East

Plus in yahoo you can create folders and as far as I know you still can't do that in gmail.
You just create a label for it, and just view emails by label on side where it lists: Personal, Travel, and whatever other labels you have.

Originally Posted by West2East

Plus in yahoo you can create folders and as far as I know you still can't do that in gmail.
You just create a label for it, and just view emails by label on side where it lists: Personal, Travel, and whatever other labels you have.

Back
Top Bottom