The Zoom Kobe II Thread vol. LITES

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Hey what do yall think of these legit or not?

544e_1.JPG

55df_1.JPG

70f7_1.JPG

58ac_1.JPG

I just balled in mine last night for the first time. Blister on little toe on each foot. RAW! Made for folks with wide feet. If your foot is wideenough to fill these out you should be an Olympic swimmer. They are indeed light, great traction on a semi-dusty court. The ride is soft. I felt they wereresponsive although a bit mushy.
For me the benchmark is the 2k4. In comparison, the Lite does not lock your heel down, there is some play side to side. A bit of movement in thetoebox as well. You could have toerings on every to in this shoe and still have room to spare. I wore some thick Jordan socks and felt the some movement wheninitally trying them on. So I doubled up on the socks and that seemed like it wouldn't allow my feet to breathe. So played with one pair of socks on. Ifyou look closely at the exterior of the midsole/uppers there is no where for perspiration to go. I had high hopes for these but they are designed for an oddshaped foot and there is no way to lock down your heel. I would highly recommend these to someone using custom orthotics. You will have all the clearance youneed. I may try to find some type of liner to put in these to see if that improves anything.

Anyone seen 106 & park tonite? Kobe was on there he had the kobe lite's on in white/red colorway.

Damn a lot of yall watch 106 & park regularly? lol I didn't know until I checked kb24.com

even though it looks similar to the II's, imo these should have been the III's instead of the waffle fries design that came out
ohwell.gif

Those of you waiting for your Lites, they have hit U.S outlets in cabazon and Riverhead, i got my sz 9. good luck everyone price is 79.99 before tax andshipping

^ nope. sadly. but i just ordered from riverhead...then found out about cabazon right now, but the gas to cabazon would probably have been the same for thecost of shipping from riverhead ($15). cabazon isnt too far from ontario. take a nice drive

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Those of you waiting for your Lites, they have hit U.S outlets in cabazon and Riverhead, i got my sz 9. good luck everyone price is 79.99 before tax and shipping

good look ill check on that and other outlets, i want these

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^ nope. sadly. but i just ordered from riverhead...then found out about cabazon right now, but the gas to cabazon would probably have been the same for the cost of shipping from riverhead ($15). cabazon isnt too far from ontario. take a nice drive
lol i 4got to ask whats the color available?????

Back
Top Bottom