THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by h3at23

Bron 
pimp.gif

DAMN....... i still cant believe our team.... we are always gonna have a all star on the floor at all times... i mean last year if wade was out in the 1st you knew it was gonna be hell

heat... you need to put some spoilers on the 1st page.... spoiler for the game dates... pics and stuff....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I couldn't, in good conscience, leave frontrunner's thread as the real Heat season thread.
laugh.gif

I might leave it open, though, because I might use it to redirect a few people to post in there if they really belong in there.
laugh.gif

Good call.
laugh.gif

If not for anything else to maintain h3at's sanity.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I couldn't, in good conscience, leave frontrunner's thread as the real Heat season thread.
laugh.gif

I might leave it open, though, because I might use it to redirect a few people to post in there if they really belong in there.
laugh.gif

Good call.
laugh.gif

If not for anything else to maintain h3at's sanity.

Just got home from a loooooooooooooong freaking day at work *grabs remote and changes to TNT ASAP.... So what have I missed of the first Half? I'm hearing Wade went down
frown.gif
!!!!.. whats good homie @h3at23!

@h3at I'm coolin homie ... Weekend was the worst for ya boy though
30t6p3b.gif
... My Gators got gutted and my Fins got roasted in one weekend lol .... But I'm still cheezin my a@@ off regardless ... I think and more so hoping that Chalmers has a really good year. Kinda like Rajon blew up when KG and Jesus Shuttlesworth stepped into Beantown.

Back
Top Bottom