THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^ who is this bandwagon dude? All of a sudden including himself on the heat bandwagon
laugh.gif
where were you last year buddy? Rooting for the cavs?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Can somebody tell me what game it was when Cleveland won (the series, i think) and he and Big Z embraced each other with that "we did it!" hug? Cant find it for nothing
ECF against Detroit

detcle_070602_game_01.jpg

This one??

And DAMN Lebron got up on that hug haha Hug looks so awkward for him because of how high he got
laugh.gif

Didn't get to watch the game due to work but we've got to toughen up the defense and play smarter.

And Rolaholic, don't pay attention to these troll $%$ dudes.

If you know you're a true fan, that's all that matters.

*looks forward to Celtics/Knicks game tomorrow*

nerd.gif

Why do people always bring up free throw disparities as a way to prove that the NBA is rigged. Why not look at a bigger sample size and then use critical thinking and you will see why that is.

For example, Wade and LeBron are two of the most prolific drivers in the league. They get to the free throw line at least 9-10 times a game and the Miami Heat as a team do not commit that many fouls. This is something that was established over an 82 game regular season so it should come to no surprise when they seem the same data is displayed in their 1st playoff game.

Then haters say that the Heat should have won by more points. Which is it?

Some of yall don't even know enough about basketball to even have an opinion on the game. Just be quiet and let us enjoy Playoff basketball.

Go Heat!

[h1]Dwyane Wade uncertain for Game 2[/h1]
MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade missed the Miami Heat's practice Sunday with a migraine, leaving his status for Monday's Game 2 of the Heat's series with the Philadelphia 76ers in question.

Wade has battled migraines at various times during his career and in January missed a game because of symptoms. That bout left him with light sensitivity for several days. He used tinted goggles in a game at New York but still scored 34 points in a loss to the Knicks.

1987.jpg

Wade

The headache started to bother Wade before Saturday's Game 1, a 97-89 Miami victory, in which Wade finished with just 17 points and battled rare foul trouble.

"We're trying to be proactive," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "He's had them before so we'll see how he feels at the end of the day. He's getting some rest and taking some medicine and we're going from there."

Despite the migraine problems, Wade's teammates are confident he'll play Monday.

"I called him this morning and he didn't answer," LeBron James said. "We expect him to be here tomorrow. We'll give him a full day today and a full day tomorrow and he'll be here."

Brian Windhorst covers the Heat for ESPN.com

By Brian Windhorst
ESPN.com

YoungTriz wrote:
laugh.gif
at the trolls and we still won...
This. The lakers and knicks lost and the bulls needed some late game heroics from DRose to pull out there win but yet people still want to hate after we won???

Typical NT
30t6p3b.gif

Jrue needs to be more aggressive today, he's the only player on the Sixers who has a real advantage in his match ups. Also I hope Collins plays EB more at 5 and Thad at 4 in this game, it's a way better lineup for us and Iggy needs to get some buckets today.

Let the haters hate, we won because of the refs
laugh.gif

I'll take it any day.

Im going to miss the game tonight because of class, will be following the thread though.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Let the haters hate, we won because of the refs
laugh.gif

I'll take it any day.

Im going to miss the game tonight because of class, will be following the thread though.

We'll keep you posted MB throughout the game and of course, I'll send you that PM to keep you in business, while in class away from your TV screen if need be famo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Jrue needs to be more aggressive today, he's the only player on the Sixers who has a real advantage in his match ups. Also I hope Collins plays EB more at 5 and Thad at 4 in this game, it's a way better lineup for us and Iggy needs to get some buckets today.
That man can fry anyone playing PG for the Heat.

h3at I'm at the spot again on Dale Mabry if you wanna roll through........ Trizzo whats good fam?

So ready for tonight's game, gonna grab some beer and chipotle and watch it with my boys.

Missing the game for the Habs game tonight 
30t6p3b.gif
,I'll try to check up on the score as much as I can

Back
Top Bottom