THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Bron
pimp.gif

How has Paul George improved more in his rookie year than Andre Iguodala has in his whole career? I'd take Nic Batum over Iguodala anyday of the week too.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif
@ this team. They just mess with your head at times. 
Word,to think I was getting worried when they were down by about 20. Such a tease
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif
@ this team. They just mess with your head at times. 
Word,to think I was getting worried when they were down by about 20. Such a tease
laugh.gif

scary in the open court ... they gave the fans 1 quarter and change of excitement 

Originally Posted by henz0

I wanna take the time to shoutout your squad Henzo for playing great playoff Basketball in the west and for actually showing signs of potentially winning that series ... Respect 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I wanna take the time to shoutout your squad Henzo for playing great playoff Basketball in the west and for actually showing signs of potentially winning that series ... Respect 
pimp.gif

Get off your knees, son.

-Henzo Fans Inc.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

pimp.gif

Get off your knees, son.

-Henzo Fans Inc.

pimp.gif
9d215b4767eac2a0175efea2e316155473ce862.gif

Can't do this crap against Boston. I'm glad Wade addressed the fact that they need to stop starting like this, during his halftime interview.

Back
Top Bottom