THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

THERE IS SO MUCH HATE FOR THE HEAT.. THERE IS A LAKER FAN WITH THE GIBSON OVER WADE DUNK...
i would never have another team or player besides a heat player in my avy... thats just the fan in me
laugh.gif
GO HEAT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by durantula

^ They just have to keep Chi out of the paint, IMO they should play haslem much more,his offense would be nonexistent and hed prolly hurt them more then help on everything but the boards, But they cant let chi get 2nd and 3rd chance oppurtunites if they want to win this game.

Hes only back from injury but yeah he was one of those key players that made teams play honest D.

Better intensity with effort at rebounding and defense ...... all I ask for! Lets go.

Bdis at work again?
EDIT-- shout out to my Italian brother and fellow colleague @rojanjon for checkin in 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Better intensity with effort at rebounding and defense ...... all I ask for! Lets go.

Bdis at work again?
EDIT-- shout out to my Italian brother and fellow colleague @rojanjon for checkin in 
pimp.gif

Mr2Cool80...just keeping it real fam...I'm full on for the heat but damn it's hard to hope for a fellow Gator and classmate of ours to lose! Noah's been solid too man. Oh well...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Bdis at work again?
pimp.gif

Mr2Cool80...just keeping it real fam...I'm full on for the heat but damn it's hard to hope for a fellow Gator and classmate of ours to lose! Noah's been solid too man. Oh well...
True ... but I wouldn't go as far as saying CLASSMATE homie 
laugh.gif
. He's a LOT younger then we are! Now UD and M&M I had a class with .....  

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what up cool... just got to work... did i miss anyting

Trizzo whats good famo! ..... Well the positive is that we're being more assertive at grabbing rebounds. The negative however is still a lackluster offense. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Bdis at work again?
pimp.gif

True ... but I wouldn't go as far as saying CLASSMATE homie 
laugh.gif
. He's a LOT younger then we are! Now UD and M&M I had a class with .....  

Yea he is man, but I didn't get to UF til 2001...I remember seeing his big goofy gangly @ lumbering around campus when he first arrived. Remember they won their first MNC the year we graduated and Noah and crew were sophs. But, I guess Haslem makes it a lil easier to hope the Bulls and Noah fall.

LeBron will never become the player he should be if he doesn't focus on the game. I'm sick of watching him look in to the crowd at people he knows.
After that deep and lucky 3 and other made baskets he looks at the same person.
Your paid to play the game. Not have conversations with your boys court side. Grow up

UUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
pimp.gif

That's a wrap....good game!

I think I was right with the majority of my "keys to the game"

See y'all Sunday

Back
Top Bottom