THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the warriors were up 30+ and curry was shooting 3’s, gunning for stats and celebrating yall would be in your feelings something serious. Lesbehonest.

enjoy all the love and praise while it lasts, luka
How is Luka gunning for stats? He’s missed 1 shot

Ayton and Bagley were solid in College,

but I'm not passing up on the guy that accomplished everything in the Euroleague at the age of 19.

Euroleague > NCAA

jacking up 3’s with 20 on the shot clock. Pump faking to get 3 ft’s. He’s the gold boy right now i understand why you wouldnt want to see it that way
Jacking up 3’s would suggest he’s shooting inefficiently. He’s missed 1 shot. He’s not forcing his game. If he was 10/30 I’d totally agree with you.

He even has 7 ast

I remember the Luka hate like it was yesterday.....

I remember being oasted for saying he’d be the best rookie since LeBron James....

Well damn, looks like y’all changed your mind now :lol:

He’s playing the Santa Cruz Warriors Tonight. By default he’s cheered for.

Jacking up 3’s would suggest he’s shooting inefficiently. He’s missed 1 shot. He’s not forcing his game. If he was 10/30 I’d totally agree with you.

He even has 7 ast

that’s fair. He’s having a very efficient game shooting. My point was the discrepancy in the score, him being out there chasing the triple double and the hate curry would get in his stead.

im enjoying the show regardless

Think I missed it but did the Denver announcers say 50% of Houston’s shots are 3 pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom