THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if your takeaway from this game is that the Celtics are frauds, you need to stop following basketball...
C'mon man I'm a laker fan, gotta get my jokes in. Celtics are much better than I thought but I still dont believe they're ahead of philly and Milwaukee. Kemba is gonna get swallowed up in the playoffs and I dont trust Brown. They really need a center and for Tatum to hit crazy shots.

They really did have a good gameplan tho. U guys hit shots. Great game.

C'mon man I'm a laker fan, gotta get my jokes in. Celtics are much better than I thought but I still dont believe they're ahead of philly and Milwaukee. Kemba is gonna get swallowed up in the playoffs and I dont trust Brown. They really need a center and for Tatum to hit crazy shots.

They really did have a good gameplan tho. U guys hit shots. Great game.

Don't forgot about Hayward :D

You see the pass trezz made out of the pnr to the corner?
Lowkey travelled, but I'd rather him making a decision than just having a easy look at the rim. He finishes everything.

Like I said celts had a good gameplan and almost won without Gordon and a terrible game from Brown.

Marcus
Welp that's that.

Gotta close those ones out C's.

original.gif
source (31).gif

Both Boston and LAC are obviously unfinished products. Boston's missing a HUGE piece in Hayward, who is a GAME changer.

This was the first game for PG and Kawhi together, it's November. Lou and Trez PnR is insane, especial now that it's surrounded by PG and Kawhi

Great game. Game of the year contender.

If the Nets finish the season with a worse record than they had with DLo (essentially identical roster) and the Celtics already look way better with Kemba, does that knock Kyrie down a couple spots in the top 10-20 player rankings?

If the Nets finish the season with a worse record than they had with DLo (essentially identical roster) and the Celtics already look way better with Kemba, does that knock Kyrie down a couple spots in the top 10-20 player rankings?

Yes

Lowkey travelled, but I'd rather him making a decision than just having a easy look at the rim. He finishes everything.

Like I said celts had a good gameplan and almost won without Gordon and a terrible game from Brown.
Injuries, bad calls, all part of the game. Clippers hobbled a bit too. Kawhi didn't look good down the stretch and shamet is out. Not saying he's wpg.

Celtics personnel matches up well with the Clippers. Not shocked at all that they showed up being that I have them picked to at least go to the ecf before the season.

Both Boston and LAC are obviously unfinished products. Boston's missing a HUGE piece in Hayward, who is a GAME changer.

This was the first game for PG and Kawhi together, it's November. Lou and Trez PnR is insane, especial now that it's surrounded by PG and Kawhi

Great game. Game of the year contender.

Throw in shamet who is a knockdown shooter and sokid defender. Probably more disciplined than bev and doeant gamble as much

Clips going to have a nice closing lineup on bith sides if the ball

One thing that concerns me with the celtics is lack of size.

i just wanted to drop in here and say that i'm really proud of the warriors g-league affiliate team for the effort and pride they showed against the dallas mavericks today. they did a great job of not getting doubled up in regulation like monmouth vs kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom